The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Towing-on-a-trailer.jpg

Well, that ought to just about cover it.

View attachment 391806
2 Cellos concert Hershey, PA. We had pretty good seats and the concert was very good.

Yeah but tiggerdad would want to know did they play "Freebird" during their encore?

You Pennsylvanians are so sophisticated.

giphy.gif

BTW, you missed the annual Rattlesnake Rodeo down in Opp, AL last weekend, Chris.

http://www.opprattlesnakerodeo.com/Content/Default/7/7/0/rattlesnake-rodeo/rattlesnake-rodeo.html

Bama Ed

PS - and yes, I CAN read your mind. It DOES taste like chicken. :teeth:

Last edited:
I was just kidding there, PaHunter. Looked like a neat event.

Let me tell you about my Pennsy/Ohio side of the family for the family reunion.

Not really a reunion, per se, but more of an annual get-together (reunion in my mind means not every year I guess). Many of them have campers/rv's/pop-ups so the event is either at a state park pavilion where we camp (area in question is the NE side of Ohio) or a big public park (depends on who is organizing it). Anyway, they (the Ohio and Pennsylvania bunch) set the dates and location and those of us in my family (dad, brothers, etc.) down in Alabama and Georgia wait to get the word as to where/when. Turns out this year it's at a public park but there is a state park with camping close by so it's sort of a combo in 2019.

The information chain broke down this year and I learned only last night that it was to be held on the weekend following July 4 (which is on a Thursday) and all the campsites are already booked (except the horse/equestrian sites). Of course the folks up north have already booked their campsites. As one of the folks who has the furthest to travel, thanks for the heads-up guys.

Well, I've attended the get-together the last few years so I'll probably give this year a rest.

Fambly. :grouphug: :crazy: :furious:

Bama Ed

PS - the family members involved range technology wise from the aunts and uncles the older ones who don't even do email (they do have flip phones tho) to my cousins younger than me and their kids who can't stop taking selfies long enough to say hello. So passing along info should sound easy but apparently it's not.

Last edited:
Yeah but tiggerdad would want to know did they play "Freebird" during their encore?

You Pennsylvanians are so sophisticated.

BTW, you missed the annual Rattlesnake Rodeo down in Opp, AL last weekend, Chris.

http://www.opprattlesnakerodeo.com/Content/Default/7/7/0/rattlesnake-rodeo/rattlesnake-rodeo.html

Bama Ed

PS - and yes, I CAN read your mind. It DOES taste like chicken. :teeth:

Bama Ed,

Well I may have missed the Rattlesnake Rodeo, down there, but coming up later in the year is the Noxen Rattlesnake Roundup, which I have attended before.

http://www.noxenpa.com/snakes.html

And, yes there are a lot of things that taste like chicken, snake being one of them.

They did not play Freebird, although it was requested by many in the crowd, and more than once.

This is what your hitch step looks like after the guy behind you doesn't stop at the red light.

Photo 02.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter