The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

This is my other favorite. A British bike with a wicker side car. They identified that the wicker side car was such a bad idea that it included a fire extinguisher under your legs. (Gold canister in second picture.) wouldn’t you just get our and run away?

This feels like the 22ish’ camper I looked at that had the fire escape window directly across from the door. I actually asked the sales guy what the situation was that someone would have to use the window instead of the door in arms reach.

Thanks for the pics, Joe. I'm going to be up there at the end of September having the factory look at my bedroom slide and I'll have a day to kill. I was going to stop by the museum.

j

Lots of different things to see. $12 to get in, but I think it's worth it just to see some of the interesting old stuff

Denise, Congratulations to You and Frank. But I keep thinking back to what what Walter told Jeff Dunham about marriage . " I know marriage is supposed to be forever, But this one is taking TOO DAMNED LONG!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts