The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

So work around the house this weekend. Yesterday the parents came to visit. Now to get ready for our next camping trip to the lake, on Friday the 13th.
And also will be making a stop at the Hershey RV show.

Hey Jim, been watching the weather. Is the pool full?
We got pretty good rain Friday night. They dug a hold in the deep end and dropped a bucket with a sump pump in it into the hole. It did an amazing job pulling out all the rain water. There is still a little pool in the shallow end, but that will be gone tomorrow.

It did sprinkle/mist overnight, but that didn't do much.

j

I have been playing with a pic. On the run Disney boards it posted upside down. I just played with the editing and I think I git it right side up now. Let’s try it.

C01DC1A9-1D30-4EED-AB5C-B98177591A7B.jpeg

It seemed to work. This was a nice local 5k. I was testing my fitness as I am about to go into training again. I can say I have been running but not training for anything. Now it is time to get ready for the half at Disney in Jan.

The pool has been progressing nicely. The installer just sent me this pic.

Next steps are to build a retaining wall along the far end (upper right in pic). This is where my old pool was and it needs some supporting where they filled in the old hole. It looks like they are on track to finish up next week.

j

Nice Bradfield. It looks like you are a week ahead of me. They certainly make a mess of the yard.

Is yours one depth? It is hard to tell when the liners go in.

Here's a better pic of mine. It is only 7 ft deep, but it looks much deeper when standing at the top looking down.

20190905_164747-648x1152.jpg

Mine is getting close also, filling with water today, they drop the spa in tomorrow
Looks great so far. Is there a projected opening date, we'll bring food and drink LOL. Hopefully you'll have time to enjoy before fall :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!