The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Nice Bradfield. It looks like you are a week ahead of me. They certainly make a mess of the yard.

Is yours one depth? It is hard to tell when the liners go in.

Here's a better pic of mine. It is only 7 ft deep, but it looks much deeper when standing at the top looking down.

View attachment 433150

yes we went with 52" depth, we play a lot of volleyball, so one depth works well for us

That will be really nice for volleyball and the hot tub looks great. Volleyball is a little too energetic for us. I'm more the float around type. Maybe throw a ball at Ian as he jumps in. :hyper:

The water truck looks like a good option. I'm not sure how they are going to fill mine. My old pool was 2 hoses from the house. It took about 20 hours.

The retaining wall is mostly in. I wasn't expecting it all the way along the back, but I can make it work.

20190906_153125-1008x567.jpg

j

In preparation for Dismeet 2020, I bought myself an earlier birthday presentView attachment 433424

giphy.gif

Well I have a couple projects for the 2020 Dismeet, guess I need to get it in gear, before I know it, ADR's then Fast Passes.
Hope to have one really awesome surprise for the meet.....:)

After spending much of today remembering that September morning 18 years, I hope we all take a moment to rededicate ourselves to the commitment we made to our family and friends the next morning
To my Brothers and Sisters in the NYPD and PAPD lost that day YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
We fly our "thin blue line" flag at the fort all the time to remember those who have fallen and those willing to run in when other rush out of danger. My wife and I retired after a total of 60 years in law enforcement and are proud to call the fallen our brothers and sisters forever.

After spending much of today remembering that September morning 18 years, I hope we all take a moment to rededicate ourselves to the commitment we made to our family and friends the next morning
To my Brothers and Sisters in the NYPD and PAPD lost that day YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Well said, Mike!!

Love the inground pool, it’s looking good. :thumbsup2 One question for you, did that conveyer reach all the way around your pool from that one spot? I have only seen them on YouTube and we don’t have anything like that here in VT.
We have the pump trucks. The ones I use can reach up to 108’.

One question for you, did that conveyer reach all the way around your pool from that one spot? I have only seen them on YouTube and we don’t have anything like that here in VT.
Vince,
I'm pretty sure it reached. I was at work all day. My son took the pic, but knowing the limited access, the truck was in the only place it could go. I didn't see any wheelbarrows that looked like they were used.they did a pretty nice job.

j

Love the inground pool, it’s looking good. :thumbsup2 One question for you, did that conveyer reach all the way around your pool from that one spot? I have only seen them on YouTube and we don’t have anything like that here in VT.

I didn't notice that until you asked about it. We only have the pump trucks around here too. Never seen the conveyor before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!