The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

On our way home from the Fort Tuesday, I saw a nice billboard, Buc-ee’s Is going to be opening a 59,600 sq. ft. store with 120 gas pumps on I-95 near World Golf Village. Opening date is projected for mid to late 2020.

Well the Nationals won the World Series last night. They were one of the teams I saw play during spring training on my vacation to Florida this past March (stayed at Jetty Park, went to 3 games, MK, and KSC). They played the Mets (at the Mets stadium in Port St. Lucie IIRC) so I guess that's cool.

When oldest DD and DW went to Washington DC back in May (during our Dismeet) they watched the Nationals play Marlins.

So yeah, that's cool.

So, my wonderful wife has deemed that we don't have enough nuttiness in our lives, so we rescued this guy from a neglected homeView attachment 449781

I think the bird has its eye on Joe's margarita which just outside the picture in front of him.

Don't let the bird sip on your straw, Joe. :sad2:

Bama Ed

I assume he/she is not a "night owl" or anything like that?
No he's definitely an up during the day, quiet at night bird.
I think the bird has its eye on Joe's margarita which just outside the picture in front of him.
Good catch Ed, if he were to grab the glass, that'd be about 1 quart of Margarita on the desk and floor. :drinking1:rotfl2:

Outside waiting for dog to bring back his ball and I get to looking at the trailer on a cold cloudy morning, trees bare and leaves 🍁 on the ground...I get the thought that, full of pink stuff, battery out, and cloves and dryer sheets on the inside... I think it is mocking me... stupid winter/cold/snow
DCD7EB9B-13BA-479E-9CC7-DAC69CC47A31.jpeg

What is this winter y’all speak of?? Is that when it drops below 70?

Supposedly, they claim that some white fluffy stuff can actually fall from the sky and accumulate on the ground. Some fools even have to shovel it. I have also heard there are large trucks with plows on the front that might be needed.

Supposedly, they claim that some white fluffy stuff can actually fall from the sky and accumulate on the ground. Some fools even have to shovel it. I have also heard there are large trucks with plows on the front that might be needed.

At least we have the big trucks with plows, and even small ones so we can still get out and about when it snows, instead of shutting down the entire state like they do in the south. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter