The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

We got our RV because of our pets so they can come with us.
Absolutely! Although our Dobie probably would have preferred to stay home last summer (2018) instead of traveling with us, Florida to Alaska...and back....94 days total.

Whew!

You wore me out with all the planning, but it sounds like it is going to be great.

You did remind me why DW and I said "never again" after our wedding. :)

It IS a lot of planning. Though it will be so worth it. The planning is done, now its down to executing everything which is so much easier!! The girls have been kicking butt making decorations, the table cards are all set, and even ready for christmas cards.

Only 15 days to go!! We are super excited and Christmas is just starting to fall into place which is also good.

Poor Mal. I hope you can find a solution to get her all healed up.

T minus 15 days to our big day and 16 days till we fly to Disney!!! We are so excited and so many things left to do!

@jbrostek how long are you staying at Disney? are you staying at the Fort? I am sure you mentioned in a previous post so forgive me for not searching. I am thinking you might be staying at a resort since you are flying to Disney. I am very excited for you. Lots of fun things going on.

@friendofeeyore how is arnold doing? hopefully home and getting better.

Changed Mallory’s bandage, unfortunately the second sore that we had closed up is coming back :( . We can deal with it, we have been, but I am sad.
Kris hope everything will be okay for your upcoming trip over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house

Jbrostek, so excited we are sharing the same date. Sounds like y’all are burning the candle at both ends.
Teamubr, Arnold had the best nurses & doctors while in ICU. I had to take him back to the hospital Wed. they ended up no a bisopy on his left lung. Whatever is in his lung still infection, fluid, or cancer, we will find out Monday. We are praying it is still infection. He will be back home tomorrow.
Chris, Mallory is beautiful no matter how she lays. So glad she did great on her trip.

Chris, just read about Mallory getting the sore again! I have not taken her off my pray list & will continue to pray for quick healing,

Well got approved, so now a member of the 501st Legion. Hoping to get around to some different events when we travel. A fella in the Krayt Clan made the card for me.

Attachments

• Panhunter-Red.png
    Panhunter-Red.png
    446.2 KB · Views: 8
Congrats @PaHunter. Let us know if you are ever around atlanta, dragoncon is Labor Day.

Probably will not make DragonCon this year, as we have the two Disney trip planned and I have limited vacation. Very possible for us to plan a trip for 2021 to attend, then hit my favorite, the Coca Cola store. Of course DW will need to confiscate my credit card before we enter.

Now if Disney would just let us wander around Batuu

Mallory update since our vet appointment was Sunday. The second pressure sore that we hoped closed did not on the inside. It has a pocket and it is infected. At least i know why she has not seemed right this past week. She is on an antibiotic but we sent cultures out so that we know what it is and can treat it properly. The sore is too small to pack so we have to flush it. Looks like it will be two sores from now on. Hoping once the infection clears up she will feel better.

Happy Birthday to my bride to be. It was a big birthday and on the heels of her shower on Saturday and a gymnastics meet for our youngest starting at 8am Sunday. Here she is with the cake I had our wedding cake baker make for her birthday plus all her birthday loot!

@garneska I don't recall if I gave all the details. We will be there from 12/29-1/5 just the two of us, 6 glorious days/7 nights at Wilderness Lodge, last year I took the plunge and bought into DVC at Copper Creek. We used some points December 2018 for a 4 day birthday trip for Melissa and then then rest plus some borrowed points for this stay. We booked a 1 Bedroom knowing we won't always want to be in the park. We did stay at Ft. Wilderness back in July 2019 when we took the kids and went with other friends.

@FriendsOfEeyore Awwww, thank you. We are a little busy, but trying not to burn out. All the really hard work is now done, and we just have christmas to wrap gifts. I have one last project to do for the wedding, it will take me about 2 hours to knock tonight and then we should be all set.

I didn't have a 4, so we used 4 candles. LOL.

I will share the wishes. Thankfully the schedule is cooling off and getting easier. It will be a busy week, but with everything nearly done and packed for the wedding, it will be easier come next week.

Arnold has cancer in his left lung. We are seeing my oncologist this afternoon @ 4:00. Praying for good news.
Wishing all of you a very merry CHRISTmas & very blessed 2020.

Wishing Arnold and you the best through this difficult time. May you find some merriment this Christmas and not let this hold you back from enjoying this time of the year. Find hope in 2020, treatments have come a very long way. With faith and little luck you may find a treatment that will work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts