The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Can’t go looping so here’s a pic from part of a trail DW and I have been walking together in the morning. It is a one mile long paved trail in town.
We walk it twice from where we park the car so 4 miles in the morning then walk the road we live on in the evening for another 2 1/2 miles

A16E5D40-0C2E-4E64-AC89-56BE97892D08.jpeg

Paver prep continues.

I finished digging out the new portion between my deck and the pool. Got it filled in with gravel and compacted it between meetings this afternoon. The composite wood deck will join up on the left where the 2X4 is.

I might start laying bricks tonight.

20200406_182742_copy_1843x1037.jpg

20200407_134251_copy_1843x1037.jpg

j

Last edited:

Ugh, our ZTR mower has decided to break down.

DW came out to help me with cutting the yard yesterday and broke our mower when she hit a tree branch. Today my project was to replace the toilet in the garage, It was the only one left we had not changed since we moved in. Now it is a low flow also. It is a seasonal toilet, during the winter that bathroom gets shut down, as the line from the house could freeze.
So now on to the search for a new mower. Thunderstorms forecast thru the night, and back to work in the morning.

Ugh, our ZTR mower has decided to break down.

That is frustrating. We have a good mobile guy locally that specializes in ZTR and lawn tractors. Maybe ask some locals who they know/trust to come out and take a look?

It is a seasonal toilet, during the winter that bathroom gets shut down, as the line from the house could freeze.
So now on to the search for a new mower. Thunderstorms forecast thru the night, and back to work in the morning.

Wow multiple seasonal toilets? (RV and garage). My last house had a utility sink in the garage, I kind of miss that after working outside.

I been running on a 20 year old freebee from Melissa's dad. Its old, the deck is rusted to hell but it mows well enough. I think I would like a zero turn and keep her dads mower to use for winter duty if I can find a used snow blower attachment. Or just find a compact tractor instead to handle snow, mulch, gravel, whatever plus a belly mower.

I am jumping to cruise board daily, too, as we are supposed to cruise 7 day on Fantasy Aug 8-Aug 15. However, with that in the air, we are preparing for having to move that to next year which leaves me looking at other options for that period this year. Were looking at a DVC stay for that same period which would require me using all of my next years points...then I had another idea...use just some of my DVC points and stay at a campsite with new trailer! Well...a lot to get through first (does the cruise cancel? what will the status of all things Disney be in August? Will there be DVC point campsites available?)...however, funny to think that all of this COULD lead to an unexpected stay at Fort. Never too early to start planning on the lemonade that might be if lemons are delivered....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!