The Disney Afternoon

ExtremelyGoofy

Earning My Ears
Who here remembers the Disney Afternoon? My favorite Disney shows were Talespin, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Ducktales. But by far my favorite show was Goof Troop. Sadly though it seems Disney as forgotten Goof Troop since only 4 episodes are available on dvd. Does anyone know when and if Disney plans to release more on dvd?

I remember...:lovestruc loved those shows! I liked Talespin and Rescue Rangers the best. Would love to get the DVDs of those for my kids...especially on days when they are watching the same HM and WoWP episodes that they have seen 1000 times!!

I have to say, Phineas and Ferb is the smartest and funniest cartoon for kids now..kind of makes me think of those good old Disney cartoons!

Costco has TailSpin, Darkwing Duck, and Rescue Rangers on DVD. I haven't seen Goof Troop though.

Oh wow, I used to love watching all of these cartoons! Talespin & Duck Tales were my faves. Somewhere in depths of my closet I know I still have an audio cassette tape my mother bought me for Xmas that has all the theme songs on it. Wonder if it still plays, lol!

I had forgot about these shows but I LOVED Tailspin & Rescue Rangers... Now I am going to have to drop some change and get the seasons!

I use to love watching Tailspin, Ducktales, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, Gummi Bears, and the Care Bears when I was little.

My brother and me grew up in the 90's and LOVED all of the shows you mentioned. Little bro especially loved Talespin, I was all about Darkwing Duck, and we both couldn't get enough Goof Troop!

In this period, Disney made a few cartoon series from their popular movies at the time, and many of them are considered to be not very good, but I loved the Aladdin cartoon. There were some terrible episodes and shaky moments in animation, but overall, it was so adventurous and epic at times. I'm so glad they chose not to make it a musical series.

Theme song for the Gummy Bears:

Dashing and daring,
Courageous and caring,
Faithful and friendly,
With stories to share.
All through the forest,
They sing out in chorus,
Marching along,
As their song fills the air.

Gummi Bears!!
Bouncing here and there and everywhere.
High adventure that's beyond compare.
They are the Gummi Bears.

Magic and mystery,
Are part of their history,
Along with the secret,
Of gummiberry juice.
Their legend is growing,
They take pride in knowing,
They'll fight for what's right,
In whatever they do.

Gummi Bears!!
Bouncing here and there and everywhere.
High adventure that's beyond compare.
They are the Gummi Bears.
They are the Gummi Bears!!

Is it me or can you visualize the scenes to the words. :lmao: I am so going to be singing this for the next few days! :thumbsup2

I loced the Disney Afternoon. My favorite was Ducktales and I have fond memories of my Grandma and I dancing around her living room to the theme song when she would babysit me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter