The Disney Outlet or something???

simba_one

"I wash my hands of this weirdness!"
OK, so I remember reading about a Disney outlet or something that sells older mercvhandise(?) close to the DLR but with prices a lot cheaper than inside the parks.

I was just wondering exactly where this is and any other info. anyone could supply me with? Is it worth a visit to see what we can pick up??

Disney Character Warehouse
243 ORANGEFAIR MALL
FULLERTON, CA 92832
(714) 870-9363
About 3 miles from the park ... take Harbor Blvd.North you will pass over Hwy 91 then make a right at Orangethorpe and another right at Pomona, which is a street that goes right into the Orangefair Marketplace shopping center.

It's hit or miss with the deals but worth going to if you've never been ... I go about once a month. They are starting to get 50th merch. in stock too :)

Thanks so much!!! :thumbsup2 We'll check it out and hopefully find some good stuff and get to use the 10% coupon. :goodvibes

There are others... We have one here in the Phoenix area. I don't know if there's a listing for them anywhere though.

Well, we visited the Character Warehouse on Friday (thanks SO much to AStarOnMars for the address and coupon - we used it :thumbsup2) and picked up a few things. I have to say I was a LITTLE disappointed with it. There seemed to be a lot of the same clothing (and a lot of clothing at that) and not a GREAT selection of other things but we picked up a couple of guide books and many a pin (Magical Memories) which we didn't find in the parks (no longer available in the parks I take it??) but already had a good few in our collections at home so we added to them nicely.

I guess we went there on a bad day??

We picked up a couple of cards at the register when we were paying and saw that they had one in Vegas. I guess that's the one that dbanzai was talking about??

Las Vegas Factory Outlets Annex
7680 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas
NV 89123

There was also 10% coupons on the register for the VEGAS store so if you're going onto Vegas (like many Brits do - I don't know if you Americans are the same?) then you could pick one of them up?

You can also check out where other Disney Character Warehouses are around the country at this URL: http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

Thanks again for everyones help. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter