The Disneyland Hotel Superthread

Does anyone know where I can take a look at room service menu? Also, for example, if room service starts at 6:30, can food be ordered for delivery at 6:30? Or is that the earliest one can phone and order?
At GCH they give you a paper menu to fill out the night before and you leave it on your doorknob. You can choose a half hour time slot between 6am-11am. I think it's the same at DLH, but maybe someone can clarify.

Thanks to everyone who responded about tipping Bell Services- it was helpful!

For fancy coffee drinks such as vanilla latte's (my favorite!), would you recommend Tangaroa Terrace or the Coffee House? Do both offer order ahead for coffee-based drinks? I see that Tangaroa Terrace has a full coffee menu (heck yeah!), so I'm trying to figure out where to quickly pick up coffee before my 3-day conference at the Disneyland Hotel Conference Center.

Pretty sure coffee house is still closed which is why tangagora is doing coffee drinks.
Oh, I had no idea that Coffee House was closed! I had received an email from the conference organizers that listed nearby coffee options, and it mentioned Tangaroa Terrace but not Coffee House. Now that makes sense! Do you happen to know if they're renovating Coffee House and/or if this is related to the DVC tower?

I’m not a coffee person at all, but I’ve heard good things about the make your own coffee over at Pixar Place’s, Sketch Pad QS. Or good ol SB of course…
Thank you! I'm looking for a quick order ahead and grab on my way to the Conference Center option, so I'm probably going to avoid entering Downtown Disney for Starbucks. We'll see how this event goes- it's coming up soon!

Oh, I had no idea that Coffee House was closed! I had received an email from the conference organizers that listed nearby coffee options, and it mentioned Tangaroa Terrace but not Coffee House. Now that makes sense! Do you happen to know if they're renovating Coffee House and/or if this is related to the DVC tower?
I don’t think it has anything to do with the dvc tower. While we were there 2 weeks ago they closed it for renovation and quickly gutted the interior. I don’t know the timeline for reopening. The Sketch Pad over at Pixar Hotel is quite good, but it’s a little bit of a walk. Starbucks in downtown Disney is insane in the morning, IF you do go that route I highly recommend mobile ordering, and remember you’ll have to go through security to get there.

Thank you! I'm looking for a quick order ahead and grab on my way to the Conference Center option, so I'm probably going to avoid entering Downtown Disney for Starbucks. We'll see how this event goes- it's coming up soon!
I don't have any coffee related advice, but I must admit that I am a bit jealous you have a work conference at DLH! Last time we were there, they had a banking conference going on. I guess I got into the wrong field! 😆

Hope you have a great conference and can sneak some park time in!

I don't have any coffee related advice, but I must admit that I am a bit jealous you have a work conference at DLH! Last time we were there, they had a banking conference going on. I guess I got into the wrong field! 😆

Hope you have a great conference and can sneak some park time in!
Thank you! I have been keeping my eye on this conference for about 2 years due to the location. I've never attended a conference at DLH so this will be super neat. My husband is tagging along, so he'll have fun at the parks during the day and I will join him in the parks during the evening if I have the energy. He bought us tickets to a Star Wars Nite which begins at 9pm 😱, and I'll have to find a way to get through that day!! Conferences are usually tiring for me- all the socializing, workshops, eating meals with strangers/new people, etc, so I am normally tapped out by 5pm. It will be memorable overall!

You can go back to the lounge even after you check out. One of the best parts about it!
I will add that I believe at DLR lounge access after check out is only be available until 6pm. Whereas in WDW it is until midnight. So depending on how late your flight is, this might be an issue.

Though if you parked yourself there and didn't need get back in the door after 6, not sure if they would kick you out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter