The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I finally got an e-mail back from Disney! Here's what they had to say:

Thank you for contacting Merchandise Guest Services. I apologize for the delayed response. We are experiencing an unusually high number of emails.

At this time, I am not aware of any plans to carry the Dress Shop merchandise online, however the DisneyStore.com website is operated by a different business unit than Disney Parks. You may make inquiries regarding product availability at the below link:

https://www.disneystore.com/mn/1023501/

The Tiki dress is on re-order and, barring any unexpected delivery delays, should arrive back in Disney Parks stores near the end of July.

Best wishes.

Sincerely,
Linda R
Merchandise Guest Services

I arrive on Black Friday so I hold zero hope that any dresses will be in stock. I really wanted a ToT one :(

I will be at WDW in the next couple of weeks sans car, so not sure if it is worth a trip to Disney Springs and a few hours out of my precious park time to go by the shop. I am afraid that I will burn through my time at the World only to find that they are out of dresses in my size. That would be a big disappointment.

It would be awesome if they would add some of these to The Emporium or even somewhere in HS. Why not have these dresses in the attractions gift shops that they represent?? Maybe they don't have dressing rooms there? Guess they don't have to bother much about where they are if they are selling out so fast.

I will be at WDW in the next couple of weeks sans car, so not sure if it is worth a trip to Disney Springs and a few hours out of my precious park time to go by the shop. I am afraid that I will burn through my time at the World only to find that they are out of dresses in my size. That would be a big disappointment.

It would be awesome if they would add some of these to The Emporium or even somewhere in HS. Why not have these dresses in the attractions gift shops that they represent?? Maybe they don't have dressing rooms there? Guess they don't have to bother much about where they are if they are selling out so fast.

They are at the Emporium... when stocked.

As a follow up to the quality questions, I saw the Tiki dress on Saturday at the Emporium and it looked much better quality than the Small World dress.

They are at the Emporium... when stocked.

I thought that was only a quick pop up or for a special occasion- like Dapper Days. It would be great if they would regularly stock them.

I was just looking at my planned schedule and with fastpasses, ADRs, and shows, I probably won't have a spare 3 hours in my park days to head over. I'll be sure to check the Emporium as soon as I get to MK and hopefully something will be in stock.

I thought that was only a quick pop up or for a special occasion- like Dapper Days. It would be great if they would regularly stock them.

I was just looking at my planned schedule and with fastpasses, ADRs, and shows, I probably won't have a spare 3 hours in my park days to head over. I'll be sure to check the Emporium as soon as I get to MK and hopefully something will be in stock.

I just googled "WDW Emporium phone number" (407) 939-5277

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane (407) 240-4114‎

Tried on a few things last Tuesday and tried to justify real hard weather I wanted to drop that sum of cash on one (I'm a outlet/clearance rack junkie lol) as a local I decided if they had it next time I visited I'd cave cause then it must be fate

Just found this thread. Back in May I was at DL for first time in 12 years and was wandering over to a disboards meet at trader sams and was early so stopped into a little shop in downtown Disneyland and an orange pair of ears caught my eye. It matched my outfit and I fell in love. They've been my fave ears ever since and I had no idea what they're theme was supposed to be. Until I stumbled on this thread today and they are Tiki room ears??!!!!!!!!!! Literally my favorite thing at DL and WDW is tiki room and so now I'm sooooo happy.
IMG_9829.JPG

Just found this thread. Back in May I was at DL for first time in 12 years and was wandering over to a disboards meet at trader sams and was early so stopped into a little shop in downtown Disneyland and an orange pair of ears caught my eye. It matched my outfit and I fell in love. They've been my fave ears ever since and I had no idea what they're theme was supposed to be. Until I stumbled on this thread today and they are Tiki room ears??!!!!!!!!!! Literally my favorite thing at DL and WDW is tiki room and so now I'm sooooo happy.
View attachment 246785

LOVE your ears! How cool! :love:

NEWS

Guests Can Receive Free $25 Gift Card with $100 Shopping Card Purchase at Disney Springs, here's the scoop:

Beginning July 10, guests who purchase a limited-edition $100 Shopping Card for Disney owned and operated merchandise locations at World of Disney (located at Disney Springs) will receive an additional $25 bonus Shopping Card that they can use on a future visit, redeemable beginning the day after they receive it.

Both cards are redeemable at Disney owned and operated merchandise locations at Disney Springs, Earport, and Magic of Disney at Orlando International Airport, and the Shop Disney Parks app.

Guests may use the Shopping Cards at the following Disney Springs locations:

• World of Disney
  • Disney’s Design-A-Tee
  • Disney’s Pin Traders
  • Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
  • Goofy’s Candy Co.
  • Marketplace Co-Op
  • Marketplace Fun Finds
  • Mickey’s Pantry
  • Once Upon a Toy
  • The Art of Disney
  • Tren-D
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Disney Springs location only)
  • The Ganachery
  • D-Living
  • Sundries
  • Disney’s Candy Cauldron
  • Star Wars Galactic Outpost
  • Super Hero Headquarters
  • Disney’s EarPort
  • The Magic of Disney
  • Shop Disney Parks app
NOTE: This special promotion is only available for purchase via World of Disney and may not be used at any Disney Springs Operating Participant locations or other merchandise locations at Walt Disney World Resort. The $25 Bonus Shopping Card expires on October 29, 2017, while the $100 Shopping Card does not expire.

This includes
MARKETPLACE CO-OP – CHERRY TREE LANE:jumping1:
Link: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...100-shopping-card-purchase-at-disney-springs/

At Disney Springs now! They seemed to have a good selection of Belle, Minnie, Haunted Mansion and ToT.
I bought Belle - love it!

They said they're restocking on the 27th and HOPE Tiki will come back and maybe new styles.

I'm probably going to jinx myself, but we will be there on the 30th and I want the Tiki dress:)

At Disney Springs now! They seemed to have a good selection of Belle, Minnie, Haunted Mansion and ToT.

They said they're restocking on the 27th and HOPE Tiki will come back and maybe new styles.
Thanks for the update! I'm dying for a tiki room dress but my next trip isn't until September - fingers crossed they will have some in stock then! Curious to see what new styles they may be coming out with.

My wife bought the Belle dress as well. She is a librarian at a high school so it is perfect for her to wear to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter