The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Got Oogie Boogie dress in mail. I like it but not in love with it like a lot of my others. I feel kinda frumpy in it. Had Taco Bell nachos for lunch so that may be why....

View attachment 523546
It fits similarly to the red and white Minnie dress that came out when the dress shop first opened. There’s quite a bit of elastic give in the waist....really, more than I like. I turned off the lights but nothing glows yet because it’s not been exposed to light for too long

I think it looks great on you and looks like its fits well.
Maybe you just need to accessorize it.

Got Oogie Boogie dress in mail. I like it but not in love with it like a lot of my others. I feel kinda frumpy in it. Had Taco Bell nachos for lunch so that may be why....

View attachment 523546
It fits similarly to the red and white Minnie dress that came out when the dress shop first opened. There’s quite a bit of elastic give in the waist....really, more than I like. I turned off the lights but nothing glows yet because it’s not been exposed to light for too long
:love: :love: :love: It looks adorable!! Makes me want it even more now LOL!!! what size did you end up getting? Does the top have stretch as well?

:love: :love: :love: It looks adorable!! Makes me want it even more now LOL!!! what size did you end up getting? Does the top have stretch as well?
Thank you. It is a cute dress. Hubby loves it. I think I’m just more bummed about the elastic in the waist.

I got a medium. The top has very little give, but does stretch a bit.

Now I need to find fabric to match so I can make a mask.

View attachment 523546
I gotta say that you are rocking that neckline!

So...I must confess to being a pack rat. I was looking in my closet today and found a fifties-style skirt my grandma made me for my 7th grade choir concert (more than 2 decades ago) and it still fits!! (though it takes a bit more work to get it over my hips than it used to 😆😆)

It looks pretty good with the crinoline from Disney under it. Nice to know I always have last-minute Halloween costume on hand.

Attachments

• 75527B09-49EF-4DF1-9F70-72F44A4F945B.jpeg
    75527B09-49EF-4DF1-9F70-72F44A4F945B.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 55
So...I must confess to being a pack rat. I was looking in my closet today and found a fifties-style skirt my grandma made me for my 7th grade choir concert (more than 2 decades ago) and it still fits!! (though it takes a bit more work to get it over my hips than it used to 😆😆)

It looks pretty good with the crinoline from Disney under it. Nice to know I always have last-minute Halloween costume on hand.
That’s awesome!

That’s so awesome!!!

I think it looks great on you and looks like its fits well.
Maybe you just need to accessorize it.

I agree, it looks great on you. Have you tried your awesome belts to see if it makes a difference in the waist? Definitely not frumpy!

That's amazing you still have it! You look great :love:

I agree, it looks great on you. Have you tried your awesome belts to see if it makes a difference in the waist? Definitely not frumpy!
No not yet because I didn’t want to cover up part of the glow in the dark fabric that’s on waist band

I’m wondering if there is a new dress coming out soon. This just showed up on eBay.

Attachments

• 043D5591-13D6-4487-8216-ACF40193F9FC.jpeg
    043D5591-13D6-4487-8216-ACF40193F9FC.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 43

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter