The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

So I read somewhere that the blue HM dress actually has snaps to hold your bra straps. o_Oo_Oo_O Now I’m not sure that they will fit my straps because they are pretty wide, but I wanted to share in case I wasn’t the only one who didn’t know:jumping1:

oogie boogie was in the shop on Main Street and cherry tree lane the last few days. Haunted Mansion wallpaper was at World of Disney. There’s a SUPER cute Alice in Wonderland dress too. Actually, quite a few dresses were in several places. It might be because there is no where to try them on. (I passed on a few I liked because the sizing just always varies too weirdly)

oogie boogie was in the shop on Main Street and cherry tree lane the last few days. Haunted Mansion wallpaper was at World of Disney. There’s a SUPER cute Alice in Wonderland dress too. Actually, quite a few dresses were in several places. It might be because there is no where to try them on. (I passed on a few I liked because the sizing just always varies too weirdly)
Did you happen to see the Skyliner Dooney crossbody? I’ll be there in a few days and that’s on my short list of things to look for.

My weakness is the dresses. I found a Tightrope Walker that I could probably get for under $100 on Mercari but I am trying to hold out until I see if I can get the Oogie Boogie one.

My weakness is the dresses. I found a Tightrope Walker that I could probably get for under $100 on Mercari but I am trying to hold out until I see if I can get the Oogie Boogie one.
Since I overpaid for the Oogie Boogie, you know there will be PLENTY in stock. No worries...I always jinx myself like that.

Off topic @Poohbear538 —I’ll text you at some point Wednesday afternoon to let you know what time we should be getting there. I’m hoping we’ll make good time and will be there in time for a late lunch or early supper.

Since I overpaid for the Oogie Boogie, you know there will be PLENTY in stock. No worries...I always jinx myself like that.

Off topic @Poohbear538 —I’ll text you at some point Wednesday afternoon to let you know what time we should be getting there. I’m hoping we’ll make good time and will be there in time for a late lunch or early supper.

This sounds like so much fun! Have a great time, cheers! :drinking1

I've been Spring cleaning like a crazy woman! Walls, baseboards, fixtures, lampshades, curio cabinets ~ everything in every room gets dusted, wiped down and scrubbed. Furniture get's moved and carpets get vacuumed where the sun doesn't shine. I do this every season just so I can decorate my house and breathe!

:stir: Halloween is upon us ladies and this is why I start so early...

After decorations are done inside, I sew Halloween costumes and Christmas presents. When Christmas decorations are up I have presents to place under our tree! Peace of mind ladies, that's all I got! :hippie: :laughing:

I've been Spring cleaning like a crazy woman! Walls, baseboards, fixtures, lampshades, curio cabinets ~ everything in every room gets dusted, wiped down and scrubbed. Furniture get's moved and carpets get vacuumed where the sun doesn't shine. I do this every season just so I can decorate my house and breathe!

:stir: Halloween is upon us ladies and this is why I start so early...

View attachment 524488

After decorations are done inside, I sew Halloween costumes and Christmas presents. When Christmas decorations are up I have presents to place under our tree! Peace of mind ladies, that's all I got! :hippie: :laughing:
I love Halloween. I am so in a funk this year though. It’s the perfect Halloween, Disney is letting adults wear costumes, the actual day is on a Saturday, and it’s daylight saving so we get an extra hour of Halloween. Except... 2020... :( :( :( . We did get a new inflatable for outside though. Can’t wait for it to come in...

@Poohbear538 & @anniebean while your enjoying WDW tomorrow, DS is taking me to the Disney Store outlet in Auburn Hills, MI. It's a bit of a drive but we need our Disney fix too!

I just switched coffee cups today. Say hello to a little Hocus Pocus!
View attachment 524671 :stir:
Nice!!! We’ll just have to get you down here 😊 Epcot today was so empty. I got to ride Frozen which I have refused to get on due to wait times. It was very different.

Edit: Oh forgot to add... I got carded too! 47 years old and I got carded. Of course I had a mask on, but still 🤪🤪🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter