The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Dooney & Bourke Haunted Mansion Collection

View attachment 528687

They were released 9/21/20 7:30am PT and sold out on ShopDisney in record time!

View attachment 528688

View attachment 528689

View attachment 528690

The Haunted Mansion collection was released at Disney World on September 28th. The fabulous bags and wallet will be available at Disney Springs, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom!
I’ve gotta add this to my collection!

Several dresses have magically reappeared at ShopDisney

WDW & Disneyland Halter Dress $128

Sally Dress – The Nightmare Before Christmas $128

Flamingo Halter Dress Sale $64

Also new are TWO Dooney & Bourke collections:
Captain Mickey Mouse & Friends Disney Ink & Paint - Disney Cruise Line
Tote – $268.00

Mini Backpack - $268
Wristlet - $128

Mickey Mouse Animal Print
Tote - $268
Crossbody Bag - $178.00

Wallet - $158.00

Hi everyone! I had a question for anyone who bought the Oogie Boogie dress. Has anyone washed it yet? I know the directions say Dry Clean only but it’s the same material that on other things say machine wash. I’m wearing it this weekend and really wanted to wash it first since it is soooo stiff.
Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Several dresses have magically reappeared at ShopDisney

WDW & Disneyland Halter Dress $128
View attachment 532023

Sally Dress – The Nightmare Before Christmas $128
View attachment 532024

Flamingo Halter Dress Sale $64
View attachment 532025

Also new are TWO Dooney & Bourke collections:
Captain Mickey Mouse & Friends Disney Ink & Paint - Disney Cruise Line
Tote – $268.00

View attachment 532028
Mini Backpack - $268
View attachment 532029
Wristlet - $128
View attachment 532030

Mickey Mouse Animal Print
Tote - $268
View attachment 532031
Crossbody Bag - $178.00
View attachment 532033

Wallet - $158.00
View attachment 532034
If I only liked yellow I’d get the flamingo one. 😊

Hi everyone! I had a question for anyone who bought the Oogie Boogie dress. Has anyone washed it yet? I know the directions say Dry Clean only but it’s the same material that on other things say machine wash. I’m wearing it this weekend and really wanted to wash it first since it is soooo stiff.
Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Long time ago I used to buy this stuff called Dryell (or something like that). It was basically for dry cleaning your clothes at home. I’m not even sure if they still sell it, but might be worth checking out.

I wonder if Disney plans on putting out a new Holiday dress? I don't tweet or use the latest platform. And I'm still looking for the new Pandora Maleficent Mistress of Evil charm. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :grouphug:

I wonder if Disney plans on putting out a new Holiday dress? I don't tweet or use the latest platform. And I'm still looking for the new Pandora Maleficent Mistress of Evil charm. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :grouphug:
I’ll keep an eye out for you! I have mixed feelings about a Holiday dress. I haven’t been able to wear the ones I have LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter