The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

The only wearable item I own that glows in the dark is my Pandora Halloween bracelet & necklace I've been working on. As the saying goes, there's always room for one more...

Pandora came out with Disney Princess Signature Murano glass charms and they all glow in the dark. You might be able to find Elsa's at an official Pandora store / brick & mortar, that's where I bought mine recently.

I think they would look great with the Oogie Boogie dress! ::yes::

The only wearable item I own that glows in the dark is my Pandora Halloween bracelet & necklace I've been working on. As the saying goes, there's always room for one more...
View attachment 533067

Pandora came out with Disney Princess Signature Murano glass charms and they all glow in the dark. You might be able to find Elsa's at an official Pandora store / brick & mortar, that's where I bought mine recently.
View attachment 533069

I think they would look great with the Oogie Boogie dress! ::yes::
Just trying to break me huh?? LOL!! ♥️ I’m scared to open that door.

Also restocked Pandora Charms at ShopDisney
View attachment 526232
HM Madame Leota Charm $75.00
Orange Bird Charm $70.00

Fair Warning: They might not arrive in the "Disney Parks" Pandora hinged box. Instead some charms are being sent in a foldable gift package. :sad2: >:(
View attachment 526235
I recently went to pandora (just a normal one in Vancouver Canada) and the new starwars charms came in these foldable gift package too. Is that their new thing?
(I dont really care about the normal pandora hinged boxes, but I DO CARE if I purchase an exclusive Disney charm and it came without)

I recently went to pandora (just a normal one in Vancouver Canada) and the new starwars charms came in these foldable gift package too. Is that their new thing?
(I dont really care about the normal pandora hinged boxes, but I DO CARE if I purchase an exclusive Disney charm and it came without)

I didn't buy any Pandora Star Wars. I agree with your sentiments regarding Disney exclusive charms when buying online. I haven't been to WDW and I'm not sure if they even carry some of the older charms seen on ShopDisney, regardless they should be tagged and in hinged boxes.

At my local Pandora brick & mortar (Michigan), they have removed all of the tags and tossed them out.
I still get the hinged boxes but you have to request them for each charm you buy otherwise they try to stack three/four to a box.

Shopdisney has released the new Purple Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke.
The Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Dooney & Bourke Tote Bag
$268.00 Direct link

View attachment 533624

The Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Dooney & Bourke Hobo Bag
$268.00 Direct link

View attachment 533619

I love my gray/black wallpaper tote so much, but it's heavy enough (even when empty) that I've been searching for something similar but light weight. Then these came out...and remembering the heavy the tote is I got the Hobo bag. I have the gray/black wallpaper and the gray/gold 50th anniversary wallpaper small bags - they're great for every day but don't really hold enough. And clearly I don't need a 3rd small bag, so Hobo should be perfect, right?

Except that I immediately doubted myself and ordered the Tote as well. :poop:

$268.00 Direct link

View attachment 533624

$268.00 Direct link

View attachment 533619

The Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag
$198.00 Direct link
View attachment 533620
I will wait until I’m at Disney in December before I buy another Dooney.

I will wait until I’m At Disney in December before I buy another Dooney.

I will wait until I’m at Disney in December before I buy another Dooney.

Trying to stay strong....

$268.00 Direct link

View attachment 533624

$268.00 Direct link

View attachment 533619

The Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag
$198.00 Direct link
View attachment 533620

They actually released these early yesterday morning. I’m shocked they’re still available. Probably screwing up some Ebayers dreams of a big profit. ;)

I didn't buy any Pandora Star Wars. I agree with your sentiments regarding Disney exclusive charms when buying online. I haven't been to WDW and I'm not sure if they even carry some of the older charms seen on ShopDisney, regardless they should be tagged and in hinged boxes.

At my local Pandora brick & mortar (Michigan), they have removed all of the tags and tossed them out.
View attachment 533616
I still get the hinged boxes but you have to request them for each charm you buy otherwise they try to stack three/four to a box.

I just got back from WDW, and specifically requested that they NOT give me more of the hinged boxes. I have a bag full of them, and they are basically useless. They do not keep charms from tarnishing, and once the charms are on a bracelet, the box sits empty. I can see keeping a full bracelet in a bracelet box. I work at a store that sells Pandora, and I can tell you from a vendor standpoint that those tags are a royal pain. We take them off and throw them away. In an era where everyone is very ecologically concerned, this is just more stuff that ends up in a landfill. Waste of paper, string and ink/dyes. Also, the vendors pay for those boxes, Pandora does not supply them for free. We always ask if boxes are wanted, and happily give them out to any who want them.

I just got back from WDW, and specifically requested that they NOT give me more of the hinged boxes. I have a bag full of them, and they are basically useless. They do not keep charms from tarnishing, and once the charms are on a bracelet, the box sits empty. I can see keeping a full bracelet in a bracelet box. I work at a store that sells Pandora, and I can tell you from a vendor standpoint that those tags are a royal pain. We take them off and throw them away. In an era where everyone is very ecologically concerned, this is just more stuff that ends up in a landfill. Waste of paper, string and ink/dyes. Also, the vendors pay for those boxes, Pandora does not supply them for free. We always ask if boxes are wanted, and happily give them out to any who want them.

I'm in no way a "Pandora Collector" but at almost 57 years of age and no daughter to speak of, my jewelry & all will go to our son. Should he choose to sell, I would think collectors of anything would want the original box and tags. Even my ring from Tiffany's has the original box, tags and paperwork which has increased it's overall value. Same can be said of the two Haunted Mansion Shag lantern's from Disneyland's 40th anniversary, I have all the original components including the invoice which clearly show I'm the original owner. I think it's also about presentation.

I've never received charms with the tags( that was news to me), but I do like collecting the Disney Pandora Charm boxes. I stack them up in my jewelry table. To be fair though I like collecting boxes from all higher end pieces I buy.

Do you know if those cardboard boxes are the new normal when you buy charms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter