The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

The "Cast Costume Collection" looks interesting, but what exactly is a "zip case?" The photos are really small, but it looks like it's maybe an eyeglass case?

I imagined it to be like a pencil case.

Has anyone found photos of the Tower of Terror bags? Every report I've seen only has photos of the bags for 3 of the 4 attractions.

I imagined it to be like a pencil case.

Has anyone found photos of the Tower of Terror bags? Every report I've seen only has photos of the bags for 3 of the 4 attractions.

I posted photos of all the bags on page 26

I don't understand why Disney puts a limit of 10 on the dresses. I think they cater to third party sellers, shame on Disney. It's not just on the dresses either it's on many items including Limited and Exclusives.

I posted photos of all the bags on page 26

Unfortunately, you posted the 3 out of 4 attractions I've been able to find photos of on other sites. Haunted Mansion, Great Movie Ride, and Trader Sam's. Tower of Terror also has bags releasing Friday with GMR, but no one has posted photos of them that I've been able to find.

Is it official that the hs cosmetic bag will be sold at Disney Springs on Saturday. Will it be available at any other locations ???

Is it official that the hs cosmetic bag will be sold at Disney Springs on Saturday. Will it be available at any other locations ???

No, these bags are limited release and as of now are only being released at the Dress Shop. The release schedule is official, though.

Unfortunately, you posted the 3 out of 4 attractions I've been able to find photos of on other sites. Haunted Mansion, Great Movie Ride, and Trader Sam's. Tower of Terror also has bags releasing Friday with GMR, but no one has posted photos of them that I've been able to find.

Everything I've seen has been posted, so if there's more info I'm unable to access it.

I had a CM friend pick up bags for me today, and she was able to get a cosmetic bag for both GMR and ToT. The Dress Shop opened at 8, she was in line at 715, and the GMR totes still sold out about 20 people ahead of her. There was a limit of one of each bag per person, so the overall quantities for each bag/attraction must've been pretty low. There were a few GMR bags on eBay by 10:30am and they were listed at $499.00 + $12 shipping for the $14/$18 bags. :eek::sad2:

So back in August I’d got the orange bird for a cruise I was taking over thanksgiving and I’m so glad I brought some alternative dresses to wear cause I put on all the dress shop accessories that went with it then slipped on the dress and the security tag was still on :(

So back in August I’d got the orange bird for a cruise I was taking over thanksgiving and I’m so glad I brought some alternative dresses to wear cause I put on all the dress shop accessories that went with it then slipped on the dress and the security tag was still on :(

Oh no, that's terrible! :oops: Surprised the obnoxious alarm at the entrance didn't catch it.

LOL - ebay status:

set of all 3 haunted mansion bags - $275
set of all 3 trader sam's bags - $225
set of all 3 tower of terror bags - $200
set of all 3 great movie ride basg - $300

Oh no, that's terrible! :oops: Surprised the obnoxious alarm at the entrance didn't catch it.
That’s what we were shocked about too
Plan to go down Tuesday or Thursday night to get it removed and may snag a tea cup skirt and see the plused up tree trail while I’m at it

I am heading to Disney Springs today but I can’t find the dress shop on cherry tree lane on the shop listing. Can someone tell me where it is please.

LOVE the new skirts (not so much the new dresses - although I like the style of the queen of hearts dress, just not the pattern) but seriously $98 FOR A SKIRT!!! they've now crossed the line of reasonableness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter