The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I LOVE this store...... so many adorable clothes that I can't afford!!!! (technically I could afford them but...) I wish I could make myself spend $100 on a cute teacups skirt with the adorable matching yellow sweater..... but my inner cheapskate doesn't allow it:rotfl2: these dresses are just the cutest things ever!

Thanks! Interestingly enough, these are all styles that I recognize from Pinup Girl Clothing. I actually bought the castle skirt (in purple) during their black Friday sale - it was on sale for $64. And Pin Up Girl Clothing have sales pretty regularly so if anyone is interested in the styles but not the price tag, I'd suggest checking them out instead.
awesome

Ok maybe this is a weird question but I recently gained a lot of weight bc of health issues, anyway I was wondering if anyone pooh sized has been able to wear these dresses? I'm also short.. lol

I really like the snow white one and Minnie one.. I just don't if my body shape would look right in them or if they even made them for my size..

Ok maybe this is a weird question but I recently gained a lot of weight bc of health issues, anyway I was wondering if anyone pooh sized has been able to wear these dresses? I'm also short.. lol

I really like the snow white one and Minnie one.. I just don't if my body shape would look right in them or if they even made them for my size..

To be honest I've seen more pooh size than rabbit size women in these dresses and they ALWAYS look amazing!!!

Go for it.

I recent put on quite a bit of weight myself. I bought a dress or two to help me deal a bit. I wear them to work and they're very comfy

The dresses come in a broad size range (small to 3X, I think) and I think they are flattering on a variety of sizes and body types. As long as you feel comfortable, I am sure you will be able to rock one so go for it!

Ok thanks yall, so pardon me if this is too off topic for this thread but..

Does anyone have any experience with the Hot Topic Disney Dresses? Trying to figure out if they run small or big.. I actually have one and I remember it running big but I'm wondering if it could be just that dress, I hate ordering and then having to return....

Thanks for everyones help and encouragement

Does anyone have any experience with the Hot Topic Disney Dresses? Trying to figure out if they run small or big.. I actually have one and I remember it running big but I'm wondering if it could be just that dress, I hate ordering and then having to return....

personally I feel that they are more of a "junior" cut/fit rather than a woman/adult.

The hot topic dresses and imho the her universe stuff at dress shop does as well

When I was there on 1/13, they had beautiful Sally Slater dresses, and cute parasols too. But it looked like some dresses were selling out. They had an excess of Monsters Inc dresses, if anyone's interested in those.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!

Check out Minnie & Katy Perry sporting polka dots!

upload_2018-1-23_15-27-27.png

upload_2018-1-23_15-27-41.png

Minnie Mouse was presented with her Star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame on Monday, Jan. 22, 2918.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter