The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Is this dtore in DTD? My mom and I looked last week but I only saw a very small shop with some of these dresses. I thought I had seen a storefront last year. Thanks.

Hi. We are going in January and hoping to find out where this store is located. Thank you.

Is the the outlet right on I-4? I had a full day planned at Disney Springs during my December trip but I just might have to make a stop at the outlets now!

Anyone remember if there were good Black Friday deals that applied to The Dress Shop on Shop Disney last year? Wondering if I should wait or if the 25% off I can get now is just as good.

Anyone remember if there were good Black Friday deals that applied to The Dress Shop on Shop Disney last year? Wondering if I should wait or if the 25% off I can get now is just as good.
I don't remember any great Black Friday sales last year. I feel like 25% off (with free shipping) is the biggest discount we see for these dresses (unless it's something that gets permanently reduced and sold at the outlet stores).

Is the 25% off now for being a passholder, or is there a sale going on? I'm going down next week and want to pick up some of the new bags...

Hi. We are going in January and hoping to find out where this store is located. Thank you.

Hi. Can anyone please let me know above. Thank you.

Hi. Can anyone please let me know above. Thank you.
It is located in the "Marketplace" neighborhood of Disney Springs, in the Marketplace Co-op building, across from Dockside Margaritas. All the way in the back of the Co-op.

NEW - Christmas Dress 2018

View attachment 364383

The top has sequins throughout the bodice and the detachable soft fur shawl collar/wrap looks cozy!
View attachment 364389

The bottom skirt is the same theme as the Dooney & Bourke holiday collection.
View attachment 364386

Dooney & Bourke Holiday wristlet which is still available at shopdisney... for now.
View attachment 364387
Of course they couldn't have debuted it last week when I was there!!!!!! Now for a sale....

Of course they couldn't have debuted it last week when I was there!!!!!! Now for a sale....

Are you going to buy the matching wristlet? IMP, it would get lost in the skirt since it's the same theme. If I were to buy this dress I would get a red sequined wristlet to make the outfit "pop"!

I can't afford anything D&B, so no wristlet. I'm not really into 'matching purses' either as a general rule.

My biggest hesitation is that its a summer dress. Christmas is cold in new england - even indoors, no one I know keeps their house at 80 degrees.........Plus my sister has a dog (and dog hair) so dressing up to go over isn't a good idea.....uggg.....and the price point is even higher than the normally overpriced dresses......but I do LOVE the skirt pattern......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter