The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I love my new HM dress! Wore it around DL last month and plan to wear to work the week of Halloween.

For the person above who mentioned Boden - ModCloth has good "theme" dresses as well and yes they sell plus sizes too!

Thanks to the best bff ever (who took the time to buy it and then found room in the suitcase) I am now the happy owner of the HM dress! Not sure how I missed that it has pockets! Love it!

Attachments

• IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 137

Hi guys! I have a question hopefully for someone who has tried on the tiki bird dress and the rock the dots Minnie dress. Is the cut/sizing of the two dresses similar? My tiki bird dress is a medium and it is sometimes a challenge to zip (although it’s not tight on if that makes sense). I got the Snow White dress in a large and it’s fine but a little loose (I had to adjust the straps with an extra button hole to help). Not sure if size large in the rock the dots dress is the right size or not and welcome any help you all can provide. Thanks!!!

New

Ariel Dooney & Bourke Collection at Shopdisney!

The Little Mermaid Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke $228.00
LINK

The Little Mermaid Dome Satchel by Dooney & Bourke $298.00
LINK

Ariel Tote by Dooney & Bourke $268.00 - Currently SOLD OUT
LINK

It also looks like the New Haunted Mansion dress has Sold Out

and the Hocus Pocus dress has been restocked!

Those of you with the White fantasyland dress....does the sizing run the same as some of the other dresses, or would I need to size up? All of the Disney dresses I own are M (small world, up, black & white Mickey to name a few). I know the new HM dress I would’ve needed to size up for bust.
Reason I’m asking is I’m thinking of buying from eBay...they have both M & L

Those of you with the White fantasyland dress....does the sizing run the same as some of the other dresses, or would I need to size up? All of the Disney dresses I own are M (small world, up, black & white Mickey to name a few). I know the new HM dress I would’ve needed to size up for bust.

I have the monsters inc door dress, a mary blair dress w airplanes on the skirt, and the white dress (presuming you mean the one with the castle on the front and the little jacket/shrug?), and they are all the same size. They all fit the same around the waist and hips. The white dress covers more bust area than monsters inc but both fit comfortably; mary blair is lower cut and i need to wear a cami or tank underneath.

I would stick with the medium if I were you. Out of you list, I have the black and white Mickey dress which I think runs a bit small (especially in the bust) but the white fantasy dress runs big on the waist & normal in the bust.

Dress Shop dresses are in several park stores. Saw them in the Upton Jewelry store on Main St in MK and in one of the shops in HS.
Wasn't sure if someone had posted a pic of this Star Wars dress. Sorry its a bad pic. Hopefully you can zoom in to see details.

20190920_215457_editB.jpg

Dooney & Bourke 10th Anniversary Event Coming to Disney Springs on October 11th

In celebration of this epic occasion the “Disney Sketch” and “Mickey Balloons” original prints are going to be re-released! Now don’t worry if you already have them, because they are going to be in new color combos. AND some of the silhouettes from the past are going to be brought out of the vault!

If you purchase any of the Dooney & Bourke merchandise you will get a complimentary Dooney & Bourke small zip pouch as a gift with purchase (while supplies last.)

Those in attendance at the event will have the chance to meet Ian Ray, Creative Director for Dooney & Bourke! You can get your photo with him or have him sign your bag!

The event will be held in Disney Springs at Ever After Jewelry Co. from 9 AM till 11 AM on October 11, 2019.

LINK

Now Available at ShopDisney!

Minnie Mouse Ear Tiara Headband for Adults by Heidi Klum – Limited Release $600
LINK

Limited Release (less than 500 were produced), so what does that mean 499 are available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!