The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I'll be buying the Marie dress the moment ShopDisney has another 25% off $100 sale for sure. Not a fan of the new Dooney's, though. Probably for the best where my checkbook is concerned, haha.

On a side note, I have the Bo Peep outfit on the way. Does anyone know if you're even allowed to wear it in the parks? Or is it considered a "costume"?

I'll be buying the Marie dress the moment ShopDisney has another 25% off $100 sale for sure. Not a fan of the new Dooney's, though. Probably for the best where my checkbook is concerned, haha.

On a side note, I have the Bo Peep outfit on the way. Does anyone know if you're even allowed to wear it in the parks? Or is it considered a "costume"?

I saw someone wear it when I was there a week ago. You should be fine

Anyone tried on, or bought the Aristocats yet? Just wondering about fit. I have gift cards burning a hole in my pocket but I’m trying to wait on sale.

Just wanted to say how much I appreciated this post. I would have never known about the shop without this. We went to Disney Springs on Dec. 23rd, I mentioned this shop to my niece, and I took my niece there (something Disney that she wasn't even aware of -- she is so much for up on Disney stuff than I usually am). I got her a darling dress (one with flowers and subtle Mickey's). Loved the cut of that one -- looked really cute on her. She will be able to wear it for student teaching, work, church. Just loved the dresses and was thrilled that we were able to get one that she loved that looked really good on her.

The gift cards were too powerful. I broke down and ordered Aristocats dress. I’ll let y’all know how it goes in 5-7 business days.

I'm totally surprised Disney did not offer a store wide special discount on Christmas/New Year. Yes, they did/do have a sale going on but for specific items.

Slightly Off Topic - Men's Wear

When I first saw this coat beautiful as it is, I thought it odd how the "jacket front" was laying in the wrong direction... well it's not! This coat created by Gucci is for MEN at a whopping $4,900!
I'm not sure if I'm shocked that it's made for men only or the price tag, okay maybe both but it sure is a beautiful print! Link

Slightly Off Topic - Men's Wear

When I first saw this coat beautiful as it is, I thought it odd how the "jacket front" was laying in the wrong direction... well it's not! This coat created by Gucci is for MEN at a whopping $4,900!
View attachment 462254
I'm not sure if I'm shocked that it's made for men only or the price tag, okay maybe both but it sure is a beautiful print! Link
so when should we expect Ryland Adams or Jefree Starr to be rocking this?

I'm totally surprised Disney did not offer a store wide special discount on Christmas/New Year. Yes, they did/do have a sale going on but for specific items.
I could’ve waited until we are back in town at the end of the month to get the AP discount, but I got worried about supply.

If anyone was interested in the color pop midnight masquerade pallets are marked down as is the hipster Mickey designer ears

It's been awhile, did you have the dress altered?
I finally got around to trying on my altered dress (I was sick over the holidays) and it fits so much better now!! The straps are still just a bit long, but I’ve got a little black shrug to wear over it, so that solves that problem. I’m so excited for my trip now, I don’t know how I’ll survive the wait until the 23rd!

I finally got around to trying on my altered dress (I was sick over the holidays) and it fits so much better now!! The straps are still just a bit long, but I’ve got a little black shrug to wear over it, so that solves that problem. I’m so excited for my trip now, I don’t know how I’ll survive the wait until the 23rd!

Hmm, if there was some way we could see you in this dress. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter