The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Vera Bradley has a new Disney Line on their website right now (I’m wondering if it was supposed to of been released at Flower and Garden)

Shopdisney Clearance

Enchanted Tiki Room Sundress: $128.00 $96.00
Sizes available: XS and Plus3X

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Floral Dress: $128.00 $96.00
Sizes available: XS, Plus1X, Plus2X and Plus3X

Darth Vader Halter Dress for Women by Her Universe: $128.00 $96.00
Only XS is available.

Note the dresses do not qualify for the additional 25% off. :(

I may have to buy this one, too - and DEFINITELY change the halter into straps.......

View attachment 485431

I looooooove this, but already have the Fantasyland dress from a few years ago. I wish they had other color options (pink, lavender, royal blue, sage green) since this one is so similar in color & design to the Fantasyland dress. I would have bought it in a heartbeat, because I love the fit of the Fantasyland dress so I know this one would look good, too.

I wish people would include their stats when reviewing dresses. No one here nor online is judging you and it would be tremendously helpful.
I'm interested in the Fantasia Dress where it's described either too tight or too lose. One reviewer took the time to post a photo of "excessive fabric" without her stats, so.... and that's where I'm at. So?

Thank you for the photo "JustJan"
Did you try sitting down to determine just how much fabric needs to be taken in?

How can anyone think these types of reviews are helpful? :rolleyes:

I bought the Parks Life dress and did convert the halter to shoulder straps. I really love this dress more than I thought I would. Also included a few other dresses I got in recently. The white sketch Marie dress came from Her Universe.

Attachments

• parks_life.jpg
    parks_life.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 112
  • marie2.jpg
    marie2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 112
  • marie.jpg
    marie.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 106
  • spring.jpg
    spring.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 105
I bought the Parks Life dress and did convert the halter to shoulder straps. I really love this dress more than I thought I would. Also included a few other dresses I got in recently. The white sketch Marie dress came from Her Universe.
You look fantastic in all of them........I still haven't bought park life ....... you're pushing me forward though.
Thank you for sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!