The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Disney_traveler

DIS Veteran
This probably has a better forum to belong to, so mods please move if needed.

I know this place just opened. I saw a couple of articles with pictures. If anyone knows any more about it, can you tell me if the dresses/fashions come in plus sizes? It looks like they may from pictures but none of the articles I have read say so.

Thanks!

I have become addicted to dresses with that cut lately. There's a UK clothing company called Boden that sells a lot of dresses like that, just not in Disney print. I plan to spend some quality time at this new shop. The dresses look fabulous. I really love the new accessories too. This shop was a fabulous idea. I hope it does well, so that it's still open in August. I am seeing way too many things that I like there. I don't know where I will wear all of those dresses:)

Love them! I want that Minnie dress!
The cut looks cute and flattering.
Don't like sleeveless on me otherwise would be all over the Tiki Room one.

Anyone know if they come in talls? I'm 5'10" and I swear those type of dresses are made for really short people or something because they always make me look like I'm wearing a nightgown. I'm so happy they come in all sizes (it seems) so I'm really hoping they made some in talls as well (usually this has a lower waist, longer skirt). They are really gorgeous dresses!

Anyone know if they come in talls? I'm 5'10" and I swear those type of dresses are made for really short people or something because they always make me look like I'm wearing a nightgown. I'm so happy they come in all sizes (it seems) so I'm really hoping they made some in talls as well (usually this has a lower waist, longer skirt). They are really gorgeous dresses!

Looked to me like the ones in pictures were fitted empire waist. I'm 5'10 too and all I like to wear are those 1950s style dresses for the fitted waist

Looked to me like the ones in pictures were fitted empire waist. I'm 5'10 too and all I like to wear are those 1950s style dresses for the fitted waist
We will be at WDW next month so I will have to try them on. It seems to be really hit and miss for me (think Barbie doll build, I'm all legs and curvy on top with a high waist) so here's to hoping they look great!

Does anyone know if they have a fitting room for trying on? American sizes mean nothing to me!

I hope they do well and keep restocking. The Tiki Bird dress is my dream!
Yes there's a dressing room and if that one is full you can also use the ones at Tren D since the stores are connected

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!