The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Heads Up!

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Code: SHIPMAGIC

Retailmenot is 12% cash back! - LINK

Rakuten (Ebates) is 5% Cash Back :sad2: - LINK
Note: If you use any code not listed on Rakuten you may not get any cash back. The free shipping code is fine.

I have a question about Harvey bags. I meant to buy the Spooky Mickey bag when it was released but ended up having some personal stuff happen that made me forget all about it. I see it says out of stock. Does that mean it will come back or is it gone forever?
I am a radiologic technologist so I would use the skeleton design year round.

I have a question about Harvey bags. I meant to buy the Spooky Mickey bag when it was released but ended up having some personal stuff happen that made me forget all about it. I see it says out of stock. Does that mean it will come back or is it gone forever?

In my experience I've never seen things come back in stock. I've signed up to be notified if they do come back but haven't heard anything.

They sent me an email about the crossbody, so I was able to get it. I also signed up for the Spooky Mickey dust bag and received a notice too but I changed my mind about getting it. This late in the season, I recommend sending Dana and Melanie Harvey a personal email explaining what happened. They may keep a few on hand for display, returns etc.. it never hurts to ask. ;) I hope all is well. :hug:

The pink dog dress must have hit the outlets because there are lots on eBay now. I just snagged one for $58 shipped, yay! I know they’re probably $25 in the outlets but I don’t have a trip planned and have had zero luck in the outlets previously so I’m happy with the price.

The pink dog dress must have hit the outlets because there are lots on eBay now. I just snagged one for $58 shipped, yay! I know they’re probably $25 in the outlets but I don’t have a trip planned and have had zero luck in the outlets previously so I’m happy with the price.

Absolutely, that's a decent price!

Harvey’s released the winter wonderland print today. I got the email on my break at work and was able to grab the crossbody and wallet.
Would still like the spooky Mickey bag but I don’t want to pay twice the regular price so I’ll just be happy with this one.

Does anyone know if the Christmas dress has pockets, and how much it is retail ? Forgive me if it's listed here, and I missed it! TIA!

The green winter wonderland pattern. Apologies, I thought it was a current offering, but it appears it is an older one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!