The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Disappointed to share, the purple HM dress is going back. I changed it for a a medium and it just doesn’t fit. I really needed a medium and a half... 😢 But... I did get the Oogie Boogie dress and am in LOVE 🥰🥰🥰 Hubby has started taking pictures sideways so they look straighter LOL!

Attachments

• 9150342D-78BC-4ABD-8EAE-81033C2A9D10.jpeg
    9150342D-78BC-4ABD-8EAE-81033C2A9D10.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 4A4DE108-4F8D-452D-98D1-B775FEB53883.jpeg
    4A4DE108-4F8D-452D-98D1-B775FEB53883.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 86
Disappointed to share, the purple HM dress is going back. I changed it for a a medium and it just doesn’t fit. I really needed a medium and a half... 😢 But... I did get the Oogie Boogie dress and am in LOVE 🥰🥰🥰 Hubby has started taking pictures sideways so they look straighter LOL!

That's so sad. Here's a :hug:, hope it helps even a little.
What size did you purchase in the Oogie Boogie dress, it fits perfectly.

That's so sad. Here's a :hug:, hope it helps even a little.
What size did you purchase in the Oogie Boogie dress, it fits perfectly.
Yes it does help. 😊
The Oogie Boogie dress is a large. I love it. I can’t wait until things go back to normal because right now with a mask and the dress it is just waaaaay too hot. We tried to get pictures of it in the dark so you could see the glow in the dark but we just couldn’t get them to come out.

My reply was supposed to be a reply to yours but for some reason, I keep getting these stupid pop ups all of a sudden on this site... Hi ya!!!

I've been getting the pop ups too, it messes with my computer especially when updating info on the threads I have. Another DISer has ads blocked and still gets this crap and it's ONLY on the DIS when it happens by pixfuture. :sad2:

I don't get them on my laptop (ad blocker), but I get them on my phone. It slows the whole phone down and causes things that are running to crash. I have never had this happen before until those stupid videos started popping up. I also get the stupid spam pages when viewing the boards on my phone. Annoying!

I’ve never bought one of these dresses, but I’m drooling over a couple. I’ve read the size guide on Shop Disney, but I want real world opinions on how they fit.

I wear generally a 10 in pants, sometimes 8 (not during Covid 🤣) and sometimes a 12 (during COVID 😂) and a large in Disney shirts

I’ve never bought one of these dresses, but I’m drooling over a couple. I’ve read the size guide on Shop Disney, but I want real world opinions on how they fit.

I wear generally a 10 in pants, sometimes 8 (not during Covid 🤣) and sometimes a 12 (during COVID 😂) and a large in Disney shirts

I think Disney's size chart is off and you'll have to try on a few different styles to understand how they differ in sizes.
What dresses are you interested in?

The park life one and art and paint.
I agree with @FoxC63, they can vary. I am between a medium and large in most of the dresses. I bought the blue Haunted Mansion one in a large. I’m a 34h and 26-28 waist (between a 4 and a 6 in pants). I got the purple Haunted Mansion one that I am returning because a large is waaay to big and a medium is just a bit too small. Hope you get one. 😊

I don't get them on my laptop (ad blocker), but I get them on my phone. It slows the whole phone down and causes things that are running to crash. I have never had this happen before until those stupid videos started popping up. I also get the stupid spam pages when viewing the boards on my phone. Annoying!
I only have an iPad at the moment. It is very annoying. I get both the videos and the stupid You Won pop ups...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!