The Eleven Days Til Disney (Updated 09/07)

Amysita

Mouseketeer
:welcome: to my solo TR. This trip has been in the works since my 2007 Disneyland / SoCal trip...nah...I'm not an over planner...not me. :sad2: The last time I was in 'the World' was the mid 80's...all that existed then was Magic Kingdom & Epcot (HEY!!! When did I get THAT old???) I thought it was about time to go back. I'm more of a SoCal / Disneyland kinda gal when I travel (I have several friends & family there and I :love: the weather there so much better)...but I feel like I'm missing something being a huge Disney lover and never having seen Studios or AK...so off I'm going.

Cast: Me in 07 @ the petting zoo in Disneyland ( I like to call this one 'The Sequal to Men Who Stare at Goats: The Woman Who Poses with Goats')

SoCalDSC01679.jpg

Where:
Port-Orleans-Resort-40.jpg

I cannot wait to stay here...this will be my very first time staying on site @ Disney...I stay off site when in Disneyland. For this trip, I recieved a 35% off PIN :woohoo: I chose this hotel for a few reasons 1) The PIN made it very affordable 2) It was the only Mod that had an alternative transit system to shake things up a bit (boat to DTD) 3) It appears to have to most compact layout so I won't have to hike to get anywhere in the resort (gonna do enough hiking @ the parks - right?)

When: Sept. 18th - Sept. 27th I wanted to make sure to give myself plenty of time to tour the parks.

Dining: I will be on the Quick Service Dining plan (paid OOP for this).

Transportation: Flying in, flying out, not renting a car and relying totally on Disney transportation.

What I'm Celebrating: One year Smoke FREE!!! :goofy:

Tentative Schedule, some things are solid due to reservations...while others will leave me the opportunity to change my mind if need be due to weather or what ever:

Arrival Day 18th: Plan to eat @ Wolfgang Puck Express. And will be catching La Nouba in the evening.
DTDLaNumba.jpg

With some shopping in between. Where I will buy this!
DBDisneyPurse-1.jpg

This will be (by far) the MOST I have ever spent on a purse in my LIFE!!! But - I - must - have - this - purse!

19th: Epcot

20th: Animal Kingdom & park hop somewhere

21st: Magic Kingdom, with an OOP ADR @ Chef Mickey's for breakfast, and a ticket to MNSSHP that nite.
HalloWishes.jpg

22nd: Animal Kingdom, Park hopping somewhere when I'm done.

23rd: Disney Hollywood Studios with another OOP ADR @ 50's Prime Time Cafe for lunch.

24th: Epcot

25th: Magic Kingdom with my last OOP ADR at Crystal Palace for lunch.

26th: Disney Hollywood Studios, check out the Boardwalk, and Park hop to somewhere of my choosing.

27th: Early flight home.

Who dares to jump through the rabbit hole with me of the hecticness that is the last bit of preparing & planning that all obsessed planners go thru???

On the 12th Day Til Disney, here's what I did today...
Took an inventory of all the personal items I've bought over the past few months to make sure nothing has been forgotten. How on earth I wound up with 6 bottles of sanitizer gel, 3 tubes of toothpaste, and 4 containers of Ice Breakers mints...but completely forgot to buy an extra battery & memory stick for my video camera is beyond me. :confused3 Obviously I was subconcsiously paranoid about germs and offending others with odiferous breath...at least now I'll be completely set to be germ free & will have minty fresh breath!

On the Eleventh Day Til Disney - Here's What I Did Today...

I have two Dogters that will be in the care of my parents while I'm away, today I bought their dog food, treats, and refilled my oldest's prescription & took everything over to my folks' place so everything is set & ready to go for them...including instructions, phone numbers, etc. ...my girls are not just dogs...they are a part of my furmily some people make fun that I care for them like most people care for their children.

And as you can see...they are BIG kids...betcha were expecting little purse sized dogs in little dresses, weren't ya??? L - R Chloe & Hailey
tn_2DSC00299.jpg

I also made my hair & nail appointments...I can't go meeting characters looking scruffy...and I've got to Minnie-fy my nails!

untitled.jpg

Still no back-up battery & memory stick...that'll hafta wait for another day...and I'm running outta 'another days' FAST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter