The Elite Dis - Archives :P

Esmerelda, can we use the old forum? I like it a lot better since it has the pins

Esmerelda, can we use the old forum? I like it a lot better since it has the pins

Oh goofy, with the pins, you will see lots of lines like ("Number","Image URL","") the number is the user id (the numbers at the end of the Url of a members profile), and the image url just put in image of the pin, and the last section just leave blank :)

That's how you add the pins

Oh goofy, with the pins, you will see lots of lines like ("Number","Image URL","") the number is the user id (the numbers at the end of the Url of a members profile), and the image url just put in image of the pin, and the last section just leave blank :)

That's how you add the pins

Oh, sorry

Thanks!

I don't think it's a power struggle

Just that taz thought I basically appointed myself, even though all I said was that I could help
I never said that I wanted to be the sole website operator, but Esmerelda "delegated that duty" to me

Don't Start ;)

IF this is closed it will just drop and we cant read back on it. I would rather have it open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!