The End of our Chunky Year of Disney! Dec 2017 TR - NEW 3/21 THE END of our YEAR OF DISNEY

The check in was over at The Great Movie Ride, or at least what's left of it. :sad:

:sad:

I got the HIGHEST Score I ever got, 243k, even beating Steve's high score!! HAHAHAHAHA. Now I can rub it in his face that I hold the record between the both of us!! #champion

Woohoo!

It's ok for the first time but when she started dragging it out, and delaying the whole ride system with lines and lines of riders behind us, she needs to just GET OFF the ride and decide on her own time whether she can ride it or not.

I feel like if the thought of riding the ride makes you that distressed you should get off. I usually don't get on anything that I think I wouldn't like, but if I did feel that panicked before I ride started I'd definitely just ask to get off.

I love all your PP pictures from the event!

Our family has been missing Star Wars Weekends. I hadn't even heard of Galactic Nights. Thank you so much for posting-we are going to have to check this out!

I’m going to see SW the last Jedi today for the first time, so your post is perfect!

Cool photo scenes, love it. I never knew of Galactic nights looks so fun!

Han Solo-ette and my best mate, Chewie!!
Sooo cute! You have the best Disney wardrobe!

There were some cute themed eclairs too.
Those eclairs tho. Seriously, how many die hard Star Wars fans are rolling their eyes at how absolutely adorable everything is???

So cool to see the Rebel and Empire symbols at RnRC.
Neato! It's cool how much they made up this event!

Where else would we be stuck in the ice cave at Hoth!! Use the Force Han!!!
Fave photo of the trip. No doubt.

Up closer you can see it's the entrance to Galaxy's Edge, where they put a large mural with the Millennium Falcon.
..chills...only a few (okay many) more months and it will be real!

Just found your latest trip report. SU-Lynn, so excited and happy for you becoming DVC members! What a fantastic Christmas present. I’d take that tote over an expensive purse any day. I checked out your sister’s Etsy site. Very cute cards. I make cards too, and people don’t realize how much money and time is invested in this fun hobby. You need to buy a LOT of expensive supplies. Have a wonderful trip to Singapore. Happy New Year and safe travels.

It looks like it was awesome. My son would of loved it.

The first year we went during food and wine I had a sangria from
The Mexican booth that was beyond amazing. Idk if they sell it year round but I dream of it lol.

My son freaked out on RNRC the first time but only for the picture and then he was ok lol. Last year it was one of his favorite rides. It made for a good pic and I joked we were going to use it as our Christmas card lol

Attachments

• 28F679F2-0D3C-4C19-ABCA-40790290D655.jpeg
    28F679F2-0D3C-4C19-ABCA-40790290D655.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi! A little late but excited that I can join in! :goodvibes

I see you flew out of Newark- my home airport too! Are you from NJ or NY??

You first day sounds great! For being arrival day you sure packed in a lot of stuff- I love it!

Congrats on becoming DVC members!

Day 2 sounds fun, especially getting to see The Last Jedi while on Disney property!

How fun running into Character Training at Epcot! I've yet to encounter it!

Your outfits for Star Wars night are too adorable! Great photo ops throughout the night!

fvizuS24ehwa8wHjqSiFv6klOjZ7bhH9N8wFSVceZpyhT6XmUIHi3EhOIqMeYM2GYtCIMOtBCht561PQ-z3U6NNGk1u-7sq8-lDMI6Fyu4hRtiFPHygW-kWt88lbDEnswMGC_Hal1wXP_E_98Pxtw0MeUGUra-P1TRQi7BcyxbUyC9VBET3M__33yRt8cqUUJ6Rhf5kSkgYVFv8d1cPRCtXUK05aT9x088EyG17sdg4V6urZiLnAcLJlyd7yOUWxHTszQTTxA-oQUFkRgFBxarsVWqVvPb3ElAty6i0X4d1nNT6nn5Jf5L69YAZX9LXhXtaj2MoZPMqEFiiU1FDJj0q3Jk-EFTpwNH500KsbSZDx7NM3mSV1U0wuKaJUPFrPOiRguIMklJ92tHKiwaoyHZSaqtlHYQaLiW_0G6ZQH1UogqRbHiRLuxIEn8G4ty5mrY7chLCmL7tvr35Bp5xSq0HHyvvPgTZb9l0t__Lo32RAZlQHVIBLSZpBikXBWD2qNsadve4CJfF7KY4t2yRLh2UIQcyz1emQOULtKoxNqafgzIc2TTba76z3XfweHqfyct2PUpjUfEqAA7yPzQ7WyKl6ULH1czJyocr5chmW=w956-h637-no
Cute Outfits! Very in theme!

ULRtvN24_Z8gpuISep-k5iw9eBN5HO1zYzVFCNA22HFU3Fv2rtkRYIItJTnnEBI-TNmE18Da7e1B0omBq-FqrSCnOIpz_gpr4NtYs235dezOH6RK9YFy5OWyIQwXmG3yP-A12MUSqu_KeJXD6gNoCQDw7RR1mp2CUY58srNmuodeZvKvCPjt-cSnDTbvJW6jCQ5tmc5rhxoW0lGDP2Qrjtsj71CQWtECDZROKUys5Z45izefNIwqqw3DqvP8Cko0YAxKS49R4PLSKFZFW7tRTEi3in-gIGaz8PqdBXqwjVpyuQQNY_dAeaVlSxkwl1hRiWagnU-fpOYHpqAp0D1oHKl6w8joyKB3DEyb38zSeSCg7kE7LqrqHFfdbZVV-HwRTY3vEGoV3eZEcAyxhAU5yMSE4fY84mtwxcIP-XsegD_E17EuBgVSVP6I-m-0lAeSwuYcJlf2fhBMvCp8cA8bYURYULZrQtXovNsVFOz02vX0ISxyGswWXYpdTvz5ZlQwLMOBgFa4OVtZ6UErc3rwSq-NaduNPZW1EqPNoM0UMgFoPL-V9BgBJQi1UznSz7DRrczO_QV7qShGQS0Ty8HqD1bmlmr2S5pmh_pfCsCo=w850-h637-no

This was a grilled wagyu slider in between fried green tomato slices. This was pure genius. I
This looks amazing!!! I need this! I am impressed so far with the food choices.

Disney really needs to do something about there "party" drinks. They are always the same and not very good. And why is there margarita alwasy blue?!?

AGzVbKNOM0R0WRCzAjeA6LPrsyQRuC5eccv9iM6Yp3bU7zBBrU13b-087v8OSPcxeXejfPnFoWAPDGVwW0QaWXbzuYjA4UMlbEk324hUJOAxcMUSh7rtjVXZSTs24PgcC9UrPs6qZYIXJyL8bBkXcWS5SFehPLcTENrxqaESyOLB0Jso_6l-SYhOQgNLrWTRB_iBc6rebAn0UXp7J5jvWP3uWYpf2hiYwNcyTj6Cc7y5dLqfUmmL_fDON1ULZkerEBbS_m16D3hDoLA0cJ7OqFI70v7GI6do2zDgoP6LwjvVDkDL6OVt62QBkeRx_U717BajV81LKG11ukjz9nx1NC8XJZwAeNQgzh1Sl_Xr83FILZBYkTFhiSbLl-D_dY6gEwu4Yykv5nqNmRCKBN6MnsC2C4wzqJ-B_nZiB5gjuVMSyFAqKCUPHBaLwz9q9OZetQh_w7ZkFt9rt5RhT2xvHgdVicyX90DuAkWC13hKCNr-ODj_bzefucPkA6JIc30H6io4UawXwdF9_V_fwBfGXOWx8nk2wiVZAlvRkgHDfhY4UcmXUdahc3k2lVPpOTqW6Yb3zlmsm1hUD-xGzYdEcq7tzcIOsc8IgGXFxvG0=w861-h637-no

Han: I hope this is how the Force works!!!
Chewie: <roar>
This is my favorite one so far. I like how you use the force to keep your dress from falling over your head! ;)

I assume those were real CM dressed up? Cool and scary all at the same time!

Stay tuned, there's some Ewoks, more food, and more photopass pictures!!
OMG! Ewoks, my youngest would die if we could meet some Ewoks...

The package was 30 bucks and included priority seating for the Galaxy's Edge panel they had that night.
That sounds like a really good deal actually!

fvizuS24ehwa8wHjqSiFv6klOjZ7bhH9N8wFSVceZpyhT6XmUIHi3EhOIqMeYM2GYtCIMOtBCht561PQ-z3U6NNGk1u-7sq8-lDMI6Fyu4hRtiFPHygW-kWt88lbDEnswMGC_Hal1wXP_E_98Pxtw0MeUGUra-P1TRQi7BcyxbUyC9VBET3M__33yRt8cqUUJ6Rhf5kSkgYVFv8d1cPRCtXUK05aT9x088EyG17sdg4V6urZiLnAcLJlyd7yOUWxHTszQTTxA-oQUFkRgFBxarsVWqVvPb3ElAty6i0X4d1nNT6nn5Jf5L69YAZX9LXhXtaj2MoZPMqEFiiU1FDJj0q3Jk-EFTpwNH500KsbSZDx7NM3mSV1U0wuKaJUPFrPOiRguIMklJ92tHKiwaoyHZSaqtlHYQaLiW_0G6ZQH1UogqRbHiRLuxIEn8G4ty5mrY7chLCmL7tvr35Bp5xSq0HHyvvPgTZb9l0t__Lo32RAZlQHVIBLSZpBikXBWD2qNsadve4CJfF7KY4t2yRLh2UIQcyz1emQOULtKoxNqafgzIc2TTba76z3XfweHqfyct2PUpjUfEqAA7yPzQ7WyKl6ULH1czJyocr5chmW=w956-h637-no

HZhW6G1xAekZIPSJ9LYK6e4QRETdRJ4uHN1bLBu6l2HDShFG_zMt3rM0SoFXEJPhWC4SJOMbmewznX87228s0ahRPY7E5FAOG1bD4zpN9ZBiS12v3hWBhZc2z_2q42rbeE5FCVum7U8v8Lfjexrx7Ub2ySd8ZZ2j4sL8nlHFFlX6IHEMjR-gTC_edwjqGm0Fis6jvVI590FzJO1iQfT1netLQ2QnbsufaZd_VBNv2V5UeQ_Z7MpTJxxoEyo9yvuzLN2_ojg_VMfiJZImxIpKptAvNQEobI4sie3odL8nVEENLF-H21pB1u-oH63nVStZiH2dlFWq54mVWILsJAOZpwbU97uRGeysIc7bK56NLveeIulP-h5KCjvjdTm3la2Yaxb3UTHkA9VaQTcfsir7WieO3gypTgb1z94QSOX4wpl_9yS-HttuM5BfZJdXyuOSfDYmhwGPQojNGqzvF_Tb1q9jGX0R4M7MjhPLkS7g2XSz4cDyZ5wrD-bKMYgKN18B_8MgnrfvGC8h5RNxXUrIBPtZ8aNQShU2JC20n6Vyjc_yKQ8kjAzQLpI3EkjavAp4UUKLkR2tRyEku0eyVXYfKsHvppVNX2gPeS2CyWHk=w956-h637-no
I love your dress! Where did you get it? Sorry if you've already answered this question LOL

tZpsn52zmSX5HHGyFGKa-kCeWPyKm-tjgCHci96OYp6lfYym4s845YGje8GjBLUfJYNcLgaVAcJ66SbbTwQarQUD_PlQV-0ORagHNBCHVBtsN8DHNxbe-H6ydJKkM1BpjQ2UgNdeU_rAqrKOeTMcHBdx7fbCmf2RlSMDarikLzjIJKyKEuUsGHFofpzfR0Y_0wphDP0-9B8TZle-ClrhBxcEyn8u8UxMtQE_NFDQb-255K7baYrMZ8pR1oF0Xk-RYFrM3L6EbKdCI6ADF0mXdSQ0aDcg9oh6WlX6slj4qqUzlFoSQ9R3BgcOgtE6SboBiICiOhZv0ALLiSYab64rx9OlLg3DGHlb9TIJ2KIa_YUZtrItbyDrsDijzKIE9BwqDhNTXTBPqL4wBdY9S3IgI9-mBpu_WxC-nqFYiW0GoQWncyqUro_65js3PPqBMy5BxUjXYjKvlrVRxx7BVtEW9dCgvkzekgmFPw77jw8Mv54upha486whXZkxSm7qSDzlFmuwy6JyA4c3oKVhSNlp0_Cewx56lEhx-t8gSxbpkH9AWEjBG2hqhprIH_QNFKVXAGOVcuQ5NCO8onr7zRpFXyhbviqL6pB43BXfFdrL=w850-h637-no

This was Red Wine Risotto and it was delicious, with some micro greens, roasted tomato and Parmesan cheese.
That looks so good, but a really small portion

ULRtvN24_Z8gpuISep-k5iw9eBN5HO1zYzVFCNA22HFU3Fv2rtkRYIItJTnnEBI-TNmE18Da7e1B0omBq-FqrSCnOIpz_gpr4NtYs235dezOH6RK9YFy5OWyIQwXmG3yP-A12MUSqu_KeJXD6gNoCQDw7RR1mp2CUY58srNmuodeZvKvCPjt-cSnDTbvJW6jCQ5tmc5rhxoW0lGDP2Qrjtsj71CQWtECDZROKUys5Z45izefNIwqqw3DqvP8Cko0YAxKS49R4PLSKFZFW7tRTEi3in-gIGaz8PqdBXqwjVpyuQQNY_dAeaVlSxkwl1hRiWagnU-fpOYHpqAp0D1oHKl6w8joyKB3DEyb38zSeSCg7kE7LqrqHFfdbZVV-HwRTY3vEGoV3eZEcAyxhAU5yMSE4fY84mtwxcIP-XsegD_E17EuBgVSVP6I-m-0lAeSwuYcJlf2fhBMvCp8cA8bYURYULZrQtXovNsVFOz02vX0ISxyGswWXYpdTvz5ZlQwLMOBgFa4OVtZ6UErc3rwSq-NaduNPZW1EqPNoM0UMgFoPL-V9BgBJQi1UznSz7DRrczO_QV7qShGQS0Ty8HqD1bmlmr2S5pmh_pfCsCo=w850-h637-no

This was a grilled wagyu slider in between fried green tomato slices. This was pure genius. It was so good we got two of them and used two tickets.
OK I'm drooling over this ::yes:: I want all of my burgers to come between fried green tomatoes.

While we were in line, we witnessed a girl, not that young, probably 16 or 17, who was in the front row having a breakdown. She was crying and making a scene but she wouldn't get out of the car. We're not sure why. But she was just sitting there crying while everyone around her was encouraging her to either ride or to step out. Even us spectators were cheering her on and clapping for her, and she seemed to be ready but then she'd start crying again. OK this was fine the first two rounds but after the line came to a complete standstill, and the ride couldn't go, she needed to make a decision on whether to leave or not. In the end after much tearful decision making and consoling by the people behind her, perhaps her parents or a friend, she got out of the car, and everyone cheered. Well, cheering that the ride was back on track. I'm sorry but I have no patience for this kind of thing (kids and babies are the exception but she wasn't really a kid). It's fine for the first time but when she started dragging it out, and delaying the whole ride system with lines and lines of riders behind us, she needs to just GET OFF the ride and decide on her own time whether she can ride it or not.
That sounds so annoying. I'm sorry but at that age you should know if you like that kind of ride or not. I would have just strapped her in and made her ride.

Hi Su-Lynn. I'm really enjoying your trip report.

We saw Cruella de Ville upon entering from the World Showcase – she was awesome!

What a great meet!

Finally we headed into the AMC at Disney Springs for The Last Jedi. We sat in the dine-in theater although we didn’t eat anything since we were so full from dinner. So I will say the movie is great, without giving anything anyways. I really liked it but Steve is on the fence. I thought it was different and I am a Rian Johnson fan so I liked the way he chose to film certain scenes whereas Steve thought some scenes were unnecessary. So I guess the movie is polarizing in views which is definitely what I’ve heard from my friends as well.

I'm with Steve in terms of too many narratives going on. It was incredibly well made but I have become increasingly annoyed by some things that are just not the Jedi way. So i guess you could say I'm not on the fence!

We didn't know too much about this event but we knew it had everything to do with Star Wars so when it was first announced I jumped at the opportunity to attend.

Looks like a great event - I wonder if they will ever have them at a time I could attend. The star wars weekends were not at a time I could attend.

Love your outfits - a great choice! Chewie was definitely one of the stars of the Last Jedi! May the Force be with you!

Oh wow, Galactic Nights looks so cool!!! Why do they not offer these types of theme nights at the Disneyland resort? Dang it. Maybe after Star Wars lands opens. So many cool photo ops and yummy food!!

I feel like if the thought of riding the ride makes you that distressed you should get off. I usually don't get on anything that I think I wouldn't like, but if I did feel that panicked before I ride started I'd definitely just ask to get off.

I love all your PP pictures from the event!

My thoughts exactly! If you panic or don't want to ride, you get off. It's the polite thing to do! You don't make people wait for 20 minutes and delay the ride system while you sit there crying pondering why your life has come to this tragic moment. :sad::sad2:
The thing is, I think everyone staring at her probably made it worse for her so she was crying even louder. She should probably have never got on the ride in the first place and just used the chicken exit.

Thank you! It was the funnest part of the event. Actually the waiting in line wasn't but now we have all these cool pictures so I guess it was worth it.

Our family has been missing Star Wars Weekends. I hadn't even heard of Galactic Nights. Thank you so much for posting-we are going to have to check this out!

It's a great event aside from the fact that you have to pay for it (129 dollar tickets :crazy2: although there is an AP discount too)! I miss Star Wars weekends too. At least that was "free" - but there were obviously less crowds and they had amped up all the photopass locations as well as the food offerings. We would actually go again!

I’m going to see SW the last Jedi today for the first time, so your post is perfect!

Cool photo scenes, love it. I never knew of Galactic nights looks so fun!

Hope you enjoyed the movie! Or are you like Steve...on the fence?

They have only had 2 of these events so far and I guess it's something for Star Wars fans to do in the dry spell until Galaxy's Edge opens. Hehe. I would definitely go again!

Galactic nights looked like so much fun! I hope they do something similar for the Darkside RunDisney!

Crosses fingers they will have something like that for you! I'm sure you will have some amazing photopass ops on the course regardless. You'll have to share some pictures!

Thanks for the report this event looks awesome. Love all the PP opportunities.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun! I'd do it again!

I soooo want to go to a Star Wars Galactic Nights event! Maybe one day...

They have only had two so far! I hope there's another one this year! It seemed really popular!

Sooo cute! You have the best Disney wardrobe!

aww thanks, but it's not as good as your Disneybounding! :)

Those eclairs tho. Seriously, how many die hard Star Wars fans are rolling their eyes at how absolutely adorable everything is???

OMG I wanted to take everything home. Not to eat but just to stare at, haha.

Neato! It's cool how much they made up this event!

It was a lot of fun!

Fave photo of the trip. No doubt.

It was so funny because we had no idea we'd be upside down. I guess it makes sense, but we weren't really thinking about that when we took the picture.

..chills...only a few (okay many) more months and it will be real!

I know....cannot wait!

Just found your latest trip report. SU-Lynn, so excited and happy for you becoming DVC members! What a fantastic Christmas present. I’d take that tote over an expensive purse any day. I checked out your sister’s Etsy site. Very cute cards. I make cards too, and people don’t realize how much money and time is invested in this fun hobby. You need to buy a LOT of expensive supplies. Have a wonderful trip to Singapore. Happy New Year and safe travels.

It looks like it was awesome. My son would of loved it.

Thank you so much! It was definitely the best "purse" ever and it's not even designer. Hehe.
Yes! She does have a passion for all crafty things, but I dont' think she ever makes any money from selling cards. I think she definitely buys more than she produces! Those craft supplies are so expensive!

The first year we went during food and wine I had a sangria from
The Mexican booth that was beyond amazing. Idk if they sell it year round but I dream of it lol.

They do have a Sangria at La Cava de Tequila in Mexico but not sure if it's the same one as the one at Food and Wine booths. My sister had it and she said it was good though!

My son freaked out on RNRC the first time but only for the picture and then he was ok lol. Last year it was one of his favorite rides. It made for a good pic and I joked we were going to use it as our Christmas card lol

Aww how cute! You look like you're getting a spa treatment and your son looks so freaked out!

Hi! A little late but excited that I can join in! :goodvibes

I see you flew out of Newark- my home airport too! Are you from NJ or NY??

Hi!!!
We live in NJ now but we do have a place in NYC that we stay at sometimes until we can rent it out again. I grew up in the city though so I always say NY when people ask where I'm from. It just comes naturally. Only sometimes I remember to say NJ. LOL.

You first day sounds great! For being arrival day you sure packed in a lot of stuff- I love it!

Congrats on becoming DVC members!

The first day is always the most packed day it seems, guess I'm so excited to do everything when I arrive...

Thank You! I can't believe it! It's definitely a dream come true. :)

Day 2 sounds fun, especially getting to see The Last Jedi while on Disney property!

It was really fun to see it in Disney Springs!

How fun running into Character Training at Epcot! I've yet to encounter it!

We were just there at the right place and time. It seemed fitting since we didn't make it to Character Spot!

Your outfits for Star Wars night are too adorable! Great photo ops throughout the night!

Thank you! It was a great event and I'd do it again!

Cute Outfits! Very in theme!

Thank you!!

This looks amazing!!! I need this! I am impressed so far with the food choices.

OMG it was so good. They need to make this a regular park item!

Disney really needs to do something about there "party" drinks. They are always the same and not very good. And why is there margarita alwasy blue?!?

Yes! I agree. It's like they make a big vat of it and just disperse it to the dessert parties...they are not good and they could do so much better. I still drink them though, LOL.

This is my favorite one so far. I like how you use the force to keep your dress from falling over your head! ;)

The Force is strong with me...

I assume those were real CM dressed up? Cool and scary all at the same time!

That was actually a Magic Shot! I didn't notice it at first since the magic shots come in a few hours after but a few days later when I checked the pictures I saw this one and thought it was totally awesome!

OMG! Ewoks, my youngest would die if we could meet some Ewoks...

Yes there were Ewoks, but they were hiding!

That sounds like a really good deal actually!

It is! It's nice to be able to stroll up to the theater right before the show and still get good seats. I'd do it again although maybe not right away.

I love your dress! Where did you get it? Sorry if you've already answered this question LOL

Thanks! It's from Her Universe! But they don't sell it anymore so I had to get it from eBay. I wanted the long sleeve version but I can't find it anywhere in my size. It would be great for the cooler weather.

That looks so good, but a really small portion

Ok I may have taken a bite before I took the picture, but I agree it was too small a portion!
I actually may have gotten another portion and paid cash for it since it was a better deal than to use the tickets.

OK I'm drooling over this ::yes:: I want all of my burgers to come between fried green tomatoes.

It was one of the best sliders I've had! And low(er) carb to boot...that makes it good for you, right? :rotfl:

That sounds so annoying. I'm sorry but at that age you should know if you like that kind of ride or not. I would have just strapped her in and made her ride.

It was very annoying. A lot of us were exasperated, especially because the event was starting and people had places to go and things to do!
The people behind her, I think it was her family or friends were trying to get her to stay, and ride but I think they should have given up because it just delayed her decision making even more.

Hi Su-Lynn. I'm really enjoying your trip report.

Hi Princess Leia! That is the best username ever!
Thank you!!

What a great meet!

Cruella was so funny and so full of personality. Steve likes it when he meets characters like that - like Gaston, Cinderella's stepsisters and Lady Tremaine. He likes it much better than meeting the regular characters or princesses.

I'm with Steve in terms of too many narratives going on. It was incredibly well made but I have become increasingly annoyed by some things that are just not the Jedi way. So i guess you could say I'm not on the fence!

That is the same response I get from a lot of people! I do agree that some of the narratives are extraneous though.

Looks like a great event - I wonder if they will ever have them at a time I could attend. The star wars weekends were not at a time I could attend.

They had one in April and one in December, not sure if they will follow the same schedule this year but I'll definitely like to attend again!

Love your outfits - a great choice! Chewie was definitely one of the stars of the Last Jedi! May the Force be with you!

Thank you! It's fun to dress up. I honestly never started until last year when we went on a Star Wars Day at Sea cruise and after that it's been one costume party after another, LOL.
May the Force be with you too!

Oh wow, Galactic Nights looks so cool!!! Why do they not offer these types of theme nights at the Disneyland resort? Dang it. Maybe after Star Wars lands opens. So many cool photo ops and yummy food!!

I don't know! I guess as soon as Star Wars Land opens it may become a regular thing. I hope they keep the sliders as a full time item as it was delicious! And the photo ops were awesome!

How did you do this? I need to do it myself. :) Sorry, crawling out of TR lurkdom.
Congrats on DVC. Super jealous you made it to Galactic Nights!

Hi!!! Thank you!! It was a lot of fun!
You can book ME yourself here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/
I learned it when I panicked on year because the person I rented DVC points from wasn't responding to emails and my flight was in a week. So I just googled it, found it, filled out the form and Disney literally over-nighted me the ME tags. It was great and now I just do it myself all the time.

Catching up a little late, but congrats on the best Christmas present ever!!!

And the Galactic Night sounds awesome!!

Thank you! It is indeed the best Christmas present ever!!
And Galactic Nights was really fun, I would definitely do it again!

Galactic Nights looks awesome! I love the themed food and prepaying for a package. The wagu slider on fried green tomatoes sounds really intriguing!

Great outfits- appropriate for the event, but comfortable.

Love the sound of a re-imagined RnR for the event. Did they do a preshow? Boo on the teen drama at the ride, though.

Your photopass pictures all look fun. Especially Hoth.

Look forward to reading more about this event.

:yoda::darth::chewy:

All caught up! So odd the answer on your favorite dish. I saw someone else report they were told it wasn’t deemed an authentic enough dish so who knows. It is so dark in there and the tables are soooooo close together. I could have eaten off the plates at the next table!

Galactic Nights looks super fun. That slider!! I hope they hold more of these events. Can’t wait to hear about the Galaxy’s Edge panel. DHS is going to be pure insanity for a few years when that opens. LOVE your outfits!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter