The Everything Harry Potter Thread

fav part of harry potter fan club

• friend

• disscusions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Because of the impact that removing all the 'large' threads from the DIS had on how fast the site went.
All threads are now going to be automatically closed at 250 pages.

Because of the impact that removing all the 'large' threads from the DIS had on how fast the site went.
All threads are now going to be automatically closed at 250 pages.

Aww.
Will we make a new one?
I don't think I can go without the Harry Potter thread.

But all the happy memories... :(

::yes::
:sad1:

I'm gonna save this to my favorites though...right after I post this.
So I might be able to come back to it if I posted something that I want to look at. (If that's possible.)

And don't worry. I wouldn't let the TB go on without an HP thread nor do I believe anyone else here would either. Of course we'll start a new one!

I'm pretty sure that all the closed threads that are over 250 pages will still be here, they'll just be closed.

yay.

::yes::
:sad1:

I'm gonna save this to my favorites though...right after I post this.
So I might be able to come back to it if I posted something that I want to look at. (If that's possible.)

And don't worry. I wouldn't let the TB go on without an HP thread nor do I believe anyone else here would either. Of course we'll start a new one!

of course. We'll most likely end up with nine HP threads.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter