The Everything Pooh Sized Thread

This is so nice to hear someone else's experiences. Does anyone know of something similar for Disneyland? I've searched the threads and so far haven't found anything more current than 2018. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum, but I couldn't find anything in the Disneyland forum either.
We recently took a trip to Disneyland so maybe I can help? I’m shorter at 5’3, size 16/XL. Carry weight in my legs/hips. We didn’t ride everything but I can help maybe. What rides are you worried about? We did both Disneyland and DCA.

My concerns are mostly Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Hyperspace Mountain, and Incredicoaster (DCA). But I'm not certain if there are other rides I should be worried about.

Didn't do Hyperspace Mt., but did ride Matterhorn which is similar seating style. A little awkward to get out of but fit was fine. No issues on Incredicoaster or Big Thunder. Most rides we did either had the pull down lap bar or belt style restraint. I was worried about the DL parks since I was used to WDW but the only slight issue I had was the old school turn style at the entrance and at a few rides. The normal turn and slide worked fine for my hips. You'll have a great time I'm sure.

I am large, and have ridden all of these at DL. I am a size 24 on bottom, and 26 on top, and 5'11" tall. My weight is pretty evenly distributed. I have have been able to ride everything at DL. I was uncomfortable on Winnie the Pooh ride due to not enough leg room, and SM always make me feel huge, but still can ride it. BTM is just a lap bar and very easy for pooh size people, and I have not been in Incredicoaster, but did ride it before they rethemed it, and was very comfortable. This one had the pull over safety constraints, and I had no issues with it locking (I am a large chested woman).

Didn't do Hyperspace Mt., but did ride Matterhorn which is similar seating style. A little awkward to get out of but fit was fine. No issues on Incredicoaster or Big Thunder. Most rides we did either had the pull down lap bar or belt style restraint. I was worried about the DL parks since I was used to WDW but the only slight issue I had was the old school turn style at the entrance and at a few rides. The normal turn and slide worked fine for my hips. You'll have a great time I'm sure.
I'm 5'5, 230, mostly 18 top 20 bottoms. No issues on any of those rides at DL or CA. My biggest issue was getting in and our of Matterhorn. It's low to the ground and they are moving people in and out quick. It was incredibly awkward especially getting out.
I didn't have that issue on Space Mountain at all

Any fellow pooh-sized people have any information about Tron that they can share? What type of restraint is used in the back car (i.e. 7DMT inverted U style or Slinky Dog)?

Any fellow pooh-sized people have any information about Tron that they can share? What type of restraint is used in the back car (i.e. 7DMT inverted U style or Slinky Dog)?
The lap bars are similar to what is used on Everest.

My concerns are mostly Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Hyperspace Mountain, and Incredicoaster (DCA). But I'm not certain if there are other rides I should be worried about.
I rode Big thunder Railroad and hyperspace back when I was 6'3 450 pounds(down to 300 now) so most folks should be good on those two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter