The excitiment is killing me.

How exciting!

If I were you I would go with the Grand Floridian. I imagine you will be spending a big chunk of your time at the MK with kids those ages. It's a very short trip via monorail or boat to the MK. I've never stayed but it's on my list for a mother/daughter trip I'm planning for next year.

I've told my kids the day of once. They were so excited and shocked. Last trip I told them 3 months before. They were more excited knowing then.

Yay! I am so excited for you!
We just finished our first family trip and it was FABULOUS! Now I get to plan our "Anything Goes" 10th anniversary trip for next summer! Unlike you I don't get to book until next March though :cool:

I hope you have the best time and find the best deals!:cheer2:

I know the feeling. It's my first time in October and my in laws are leaving today to go to Disney and I'm just like "132 days to go." It feels like time goes so slow but when I look at it, we're already half way done with the year! So hopefully with the other fun things I have planned this year, it'll go by quicker.

Yay! I am so excited for you!
We just finished our first family trip and it was FABULOUS! Now I get to plan our "Anything Goes" 10th anniversary trip for next summer! Unlike you I don't get to book until next March though :cool:

I hope you have the best time and find the best deals!:cheer2:

Just curious define ”Deluxe" Anniversary!?" :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter