The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
Last edited:
Thanks Mare!!!
Here is the you tube/fox link for live verdict:
https://www.youtube.com/fox10Phoenix?uid=Jg9wBPyKMNA5sRDnvzmkdg&app=desktop

Can't wait to see rebuttal today and send this beeotch to the jury!
Thanks! I put the link in The First Post. ;)

On the Nancy Grace Anniversary special (I recorded it and have it on now) she's going over big cases and just showed the Casey Anthony verdict and the after party by the defense. Ugggghhhh! I still cannot stand to see that.

Hi Mare
Hope all is good with you. Thanks for the new thread.
Lets hope this is the end and the POS gets what she deserves....... finally!!!!

Thanks! I put the link in The First Post. ;)

On the Nancy Grace Anniversary special (I recorded it and have it on now) she's going over big cases and just showed the Casey Anthony verdict and the after party by the defense. Ugggghhhh! I still cannot stand to see that.
Agree.I can't stand anything about that case now. ughh

THANK YOU MARE!!!! How have you been? You are missed!! I was happy to hear that the judge allowed that much streamed, especially nurmi and jodi. But who knows that could change as well. Are you staying busy?

Hey, good morning everyone. Thanks for the new thread, Mare. Hope you're staying warm.

I hope she gets the death penalty for this and I base that on her premeditation and the deliberate cover up following her slaughter of Travis.

I was reading this morning about the two youngest women on death row in the country. The one case of Tiffany Cole is particularly disturbing since she and her cohorts buried their victims alive, not to say the other one (Emilia Carr) who put a plastic bag over her victim's head is any better. They both say:
'How many rich people go to prison?' Carr added.

'We're all minorities.

'We're all people who are either minorities or didn't have any, money - any way to say, ''Hey, let me buy my freedom'', because it's not free in this country.

'Unfortunately, equality is an illusion.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2967625/It-s-legal-murder-Two-convicted-murderers-youngest-women-America-death-row-fighting-avoid-execution.html#ixzz3Slo1BGUh

My answer to them is you're getting better deaths than you gave to your victims.

Popping in to celebrate the new thread - sharing the hope that it will be the last!

I just can't believe how long this has dragged on.

I am on pins and needles. Have been reading lots of posts on FB and so is everyone else. I don't know of anyone that doesn't think she DESERVES the dp. Some say they could not put another to death. I don't understand that either... but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I'm going to be out of the house for a while... Will catch up when I get home. Thanks again US.

I am on pins and needles. Have been reading lots of posts on FB and so is everyone else. I don't know of anyone that doesn't think she DESERVES the dp. Some say they could not put another to death. I don't understand that either... but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Don't worry, at least we are here together, enjoying each other company today

Hurry back, but be safe!

Going to lunch with family and then bringing my grand daughter home for the rest of the day. She's 5. Hope I can keep her busy while I watch what is happening. I DO have twitter on my phone so will have some of that :)

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 31s32 seconds ago
Judge Stephens left the bench. Everyone here but #jodiarias ang the judge

Going to lunch with family and then bringing my grand daughter home for the rest of the day. She's 5. Hope I can keep her busy while I watch what is happening. I DO have twitter on my phone so will have some of that :)
yea! I am not alone….:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter