The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hernandez was not on a suicide watch because there was no indication he was considering harming himself, DOC says

: From the Patriots on Aaron Hernandez suicide "We are aware of the reports, but I don't anticipate that we will be commenting today."

UPDATE: Prison officials now searching #AaronHernandez's prison cell; so far no suicide note has been found

I'm stunned...after the NG verdict? and his appeal going forward?
So strange, maybe he had a guilty conscience he couldn't escape otherwise?
Not how I saw him though, he seemed to think he was already forgiven, according to his tattoos, anyway.

This is really kinda surprising. I wonder what sent him over the edge, did he think the families would go ahead with the civil suit if he was dead?

: Aaron Hernandez was involved in at least two altercations during his nearly five years locked up. One in Bristol County and one in Souza.

s: Reaction from #AaronHernandez's agent -->
Brian Murphy @A1Murph
Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life. #FuelForFire

ielsPJ
now
Replying to @MarkDanielsPJ
Here's what Aaron Hernandez said to us after his daughter was born
C9x7bg8UMAAsGXu.jpg:large

Worcester County DA's Office says the autopsy on Aaron Hernandez is underway at the Medical Examiner's Office in Boston.

redhotmess:
C9yD6NJVwAIXGCf.jpg:large
Anna Meiler @AnnaMeiler
10s
Statement from defense attorney Jose Baez regarding the death of #AaronHernandez

Wed Apr 19, 12:31:03pm

redhotmess: There's a lot of activity at #AaronHernandez relative's home in Bristol, CT ... people are coming & going without commenting @cbsboston #WBZ
C9yn9I7XcAAIo4L.jpg:large

courtchatter Cathy
2m
#AaronHernandez - Reports are being corrected to red marker.
Bward3 Bob Ward Fox25
Must clarify: John 3:16 message found on Hernandez forehead written in red blood marker, not blood story developing #fox25

: #AaronHernandez #Sources : inmate friend of former #Patriot one of last to see him alive in isolation on 24 hour eyeball suicide watch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter