The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bit shocking....3rd note may not have been to mom....
From Newsweek "One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is
now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm.
Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the
fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former
high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into
Lloyd’s murder."

When this thread pops up, I always check to see if it's something about Jodi Arias.

Maybe keep the Pam Hupp thread to Pam Hupp, to avoid confusion? Perhaps have a "random trial" thread, or for big cases, a thread specifically for that trial? :confused3

When this thread pops up, I always check to see if it's something about Jodi Arias.

Maybe keep the Pam Hupp thread to Pam Hupp, to avoid confusion? Perhaps have a "random trial" thread, or for big cases, a thread specifically for that trial? :confused3

I thought for sure since you posted here it was some update on Jodi, but I think you've got some good suggestions. ::yes::

We can do that , sorry.

I clicked on the last page and was trying to figure out the connection between Aaron Hernandez and Jodi Arias.

I-Team: Hernandez Gave Away Belongings, $50,000 Watch Before Suicide
April 21, 2017 5:02 PM

Why would he give that to anyone??? Anything he had worth money should be put toward his daughter, thats crazy.
I hope whoever he gave it to, gave it right back to the family.

IF ANYONE IS WATCHING THE BELLA BOND CASE......the VERDICT IS IN.

WILL BE READ VERY SOON.

APPEARS THE VERDICT WILL BE READ SOMETIME AFTER 11AM (e).

MICHAEL McCARTHY gets MANDATORY LIFE IN PRISON WITH POSSIBLITY OF PAROLE IN 25 YEARS.

AND that HORROR of a mother walks free. Disgusting.

I think mm knows something. Not really sure he killed her though. She wont be getting out today.

MM is NO angel at all. They BOTH should have been tried for Murder.

RB gets sentenced tomorrow. (It will be to time served and then this JOKE of a mother who killed her baby gets to walk FREE).

MM gets sentenced on Wed. Shapiro is filing an appeal.

And I stand corrected, it appears 2nd Dgree Murder is LIFE with Parole in 15 years not 25 as I stated earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter