The First Alone Trip, kinda. March 11th - 15th

TheMouseKId

Mouseketeer
Hey There!

My name is Logan, and this is my first ever trip report. I have been going to Disney since 2014 and am a local in Central Florida. I love all things Disney.

Let's do a roll call.

2022-03-11 - Epcot - Frozen Ever After.jpeg

Here's the family!

On the left we have Mom, then in the middle Dad, and then me on the end. (there's a story behind the photo, don't worry)

This trip was kind of the trip where I got to dip my toes into going off on my own in the parks. Let's just say the experiment went well.

Ever since our cruise in 2018, we have been DVC members, so we also had our first split stay this trip! 2 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village and 2 nights at Old Key West. We preferred Old Key West, but we certainly did not hate Kidani Village. One complaint is that the resort is waaaayyy far away from everything except Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach.

We live only an hour or two away from Disney, so we make shorter stays at the parks more often because we can drive there pretty easily. This was our first trip in almost a year as a family because Mom broke her ankle last summer, and Disney and a broken ankle don't mix very well.

Anyways, click below to start the story!

(will post soon)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter