The Florida Project?

amberpi

DIS Veteran
Have any of ya'll seen it yet? How is it? It comes to Nashville Friday and I've got plans to see it next week. It looks fantastic.

Have any of ya'll seen it yet? How is it? It comes to Nashville Friday and I've got plans to see it next week. It looks fantastic.

I haven't seen it, but I'd really like to. Getting great reviews.

I'm going on Wednesday! Did you enjoy it?
I did.
But apparently the couple sitting in front of us did not--they walked out about 1/3 of the way through.
I won't give away any spoilers--but the ending was weird and left us with questions.

I wish that IMDB still had their message board forum because I really want to discuss it with someone!!! :)

I did.
But apparently the couple sitting in front of us did not--they walked out about 1/3 of the way through.
I won't give away any spoilers--but the ending was weird and left us with questions.

I wish that IMDB still had their message board forum because I really want to discuss it with someone!!! :)

The guy I'm going with runs our local art house theater, so I know I'll good intel from him and I'll definitely want to compare that evening.

I just saw it.. I don't know what to make of it! I have an idea of what the ending might have meant but don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

Overall I think it was a really well done film and I enjoyed many of the moments.. but maybe it was just too real for me?

I just saw it.. I don't know what to make of it! I have an idea of what the ending might have meant but don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

Overall I think it was a really well done film and I enjoyed many of the moments.. but maybe it was just too real for me?

Well, tomorrow night I'll change the subject line to warn of spoilers and we can all toss it around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter