The front vs. the back of the ship

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....some more imput needed.....the last two years we cruised...first on the Wonder and last year on the Magic we were in the back of the ship in an inside cabin....this year we were just changed from the back of the ship outside to the front of the ship....we were 4 cabins from the rear and now we are 6 cabins from the front...now...I have no problem with sea-sickness(yup..I know now I have jinxed myself) but my wife has had a little bit of problems in the past....will we find it any different when we are in our cabin...you know...when you lie down to sleep will it feel any different in the front of the ship as opposed to the back....so please....some imput from you DCL veterans out there....
Thanks...and 20 days til the "MAGIC" begins!
Tom

Tom - I cant seem to place on the ship - just took a look at the map and 7130 is in the back of the ship - actually quite near the secret deck 7

Hey Barb....unless I am wrong looking at the deck plane for deck 7 cabin 7130 is in the front of the ship....unless I am looking at it wrong......could you check again and let me know....thanks!
Tom

the furthest back is 7138, then 7136, 7134, 7132, then 7130...
in other words it's the 5th stateroom from the back of the ship....

TChrist05....7130 is aft...

We sailed both forward and aft... and definitely prefer aft b/c:

1. IMO aft elevators are least crowded
2. for our needs, most of the venues we use most tend to be aft...beverage station, AP & PC, Buena Vista theater, Plutos, Scoops, Flounders
3. As for stability, I couldnt tell the diiference between aft and forward...

You're in a great location...

PS - How's the weather in Bellmore? Is it getting cold yet? Growing up there in the 70's, I remember it being alot colder!!!

Thanks for the info...I guess I just can't read the brochure....anyway...the weather actually is very good for this time of year....we are in the high fifties....a little windy and most of the leaves have fallen the past two or three days....would much rather be in Florida though...and I know people say how hot it gets....but the thought of cleaning the ice and snow off of the car windows just does not cut it....
Thanks again.....
Tom

I miss the change of seasons though...I love fall in NY...especially driving on the Wantagh PKWY with the leaves changing color...

Yup...I can relate but if we lived in Florida I would be closer to the place my family truly loves...the Magic of Disney...both the cruise line and the resorts....but I guess all takes time....eventually will retire and possibly move down there..and then I can start a second career working for Disney!
Tom
20 days to the "MAGIC"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter