UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

If you guys are gonna go this far, you might as well start figuring out who is going to bring the Coors....

We need someone west of the Mississippi to bring it...

Guys, rajak and grumpy aggie are signed up and they meet this qualification. :drinking1

Or teamubr could fill his truck bed driving from work before he heads home to the east side. I can hear the conversation with a cop that pulls him over for speeding in a truck crammed full of Coors the day before he leaves for the DIS Meet.

"So, tough day at the office"? :cool2:

:rotfl2:

Bama Ed

I picture ed as more of a cross of the elephants doctor and cap. chaos......ok wrong movie sort of. Ill be big enos.

I picture ed as more of a cross of the elephants doctor and cap. chaos......ok wrong movie sort of. Ill be big enos.

I had Sheriff Buford T Justice as my avatar here on the DIS in the past. One of several I've had.

Musket Mickey has hung on for a while though.

Or teamubr could fill his truck bed driving from work before he heads home to the east side. I can hear the conversation with a cop that pulls him over for speeding in a truck crammed full of Coors the day before he leaves for the DIS Meet.

"So, tough day at the office"? :cool2:
:rotfl2:
That shouldn't be a problem. They actually do sell Coors by me. I think the Illinois suburbs around St. Louis are considered "West of the Mississippi". I know we are for Yeungling. Can't get it here despite being East of the river. Seems they don't want to compete with AB/Inbev in their backyard.

j

That shouldn't be a problem. They actually do sell Coors by me. I think the Illinois suburbs around St. Louis are considered "West of the Mississippi". I know we are for Yeungling. Can't get it here despite being East of the river. Seems they don't want to compete with AB/Inbev in their backyard.

j

We just maybe able to hook up and pack a few cases of Yeungling , being they are based only an hour away.

Grumpy Aggie said he is too young to buy Coors. lol If we need, will hide the beer in our camper. Let us know

Gloria, I bet Arnold needs a booster seat to drive your truck/trailer, he's so young.

As long as you buy the beer and hide it, Glo, we should meet the letter of the law. Have your marriage license handy, though, in case the popo show up. :cool2:

Don't want to expose young Arnold to the naughty side of adulthood. He must be very impressionable....

Between teamubr/Jim and grumpieaggie/Arnold I think we can get enough Cours to make it through the week in Oct 2020.

Bama Ed

PS - BTW how is the youngster doing after the Bama game from last weekend?

Last edited:
Since it's a year away and this thread is now chit chat I am gonna move it to the CCB with a permanent redirect. Closer to the time a new thread can be started.
This is sounding more and more like a fun time!

Since it's a year away and this thread is now chit chat I am gonna move it to the CCB with a permanent redirect. Closer to the time a new thread can be started.

Okey Dokey

Well we are under 365, sounds like a great time to start a Pre trip thread.....:scared:

If you guys are gonna go this far, you might as well start figuring out who is going to bring the Coors....
Count me in for bringing couple cases :thumbsup2 :drinking1
I'm east of the Mississippi, but I gotta guy who can hook me up.

Guys, I gotta be careful.....

I got a little flip on the previous page and the Sheriff (Moderator) in these here parts, @2goofycampers, has got perfect aim and the quickest draw in the Wilderness. Plus I have met her in person (at an informal DISmeet) and like and respect her and don't want to get sideways with her :scared: because when I turn sideways like that I cast a pretty decent shadow. She would drop me like 3rd period French before I knew what hit me. She's the law in this town and I aim to stay on the right side of it.

I hope to get an updated attendee list around the end of the month (I'm going camping on Halloween weekend tho :cool1:). Hey it's Bama's off weekend.

Looking ahead, I'd like to start lining up some details. Again I/we are only asking for you to clear one afternoon/evening for the DISMeet on the start of our week (on Monday) because we're there to enjoy Disney and the parks. And, speaking for myself, I want to book some ADR's (only one park day for us) at the 180 day window and maybe early summer start a pre-thread. In the meantime I will keep posting here.

Besides I know if I get sideways at all, before Denise get's me, there's all y'all to keep me honest.

Bama Ed

Guys, I gotta be careful.....

I got a little flip on the previous page and the Sheriff (Moderator) in these here parts, @2goofycampers, has got perfect aim and the quickest draw in the Wilderness.

Looking ahead, I'd like to start lining up some details. And, speaking for myself, I want to book some ADR's (only one park day for us) at the 180 day window and maybe early summer start a pre-thread. In the meantime I will keep posting here.
I must have missed something on the other page,

But I like the idea of keeping this here until we get a little closer. Early next Summer sounds about right. When you get an updated reservation list, if the attendance looks like there is still room for more, maybe post a separate note on the other side.

I'm definitely in for a day of DIS Meet. Monday sounds as good as any other day at this point. I can't wait for the 180 day and 60 day marks. 359 days before check-in.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!