UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<sigh>

Here's the sign-up thus far by alphabetical as of about two weeks ago:

We also have DIS members Clifton Tesh and serenitygr staying at the Fort during the same time (will have to nail down exact dates). And Flametamr is looking at the possibility of showing up briefly.

At first I was only recording the dates that were within the contract period but later I thought since some of you are staying longer, ya'll might want to know that too. So I started with Boomer1 to capture the longer dates but have not gone back yet to add others. I think rajak was staying longer and maybe grumpyaggie too...

I'll post refreshes as we go along here during this in-between time.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
I had a friend suggest this to me and it is kind of cool. It is the Amazing Race at Disney World. We can make it so you don't have to go to a park. If there is interest I will spearhead and come up with the challenges unless someone else wants to. Here is what i am talking about https://touringplans.com/blog/2015/05/26/amazing-race-around-disney-world/

Sooo, how many days would we have to complete this? DW and I are easily distracted! I mean if there was something at the Polynesian, we may have to stop for a Lapu, Lapu. :rolleyes1:cool1:

Also Ed, the dates you have for us are right, decided to leave a day early.

View attachment 416938
We also have DIS members Clifton Tesh and serenitygr staying at the Fort during the same time (will have to nail down exact dates). And Flametamr is looking at the possibility of showing up briefly.

At first I was only recording the dates that were within the contract period but later I thought since some of you are staying longer, ya'll might want to know that too. So I started with Boomer1 to capture the longer dates but have not gone back yet to add others. I think rajak was staying longer and maybe grumpyaggie too...

Bama Ed
We’d love to be added to the “official “ list! We arrive Sunday October 4th and check out Sunday October 18th :)

View attachment 416938

Bama Ed
Hey Ed, looks like I’m missing from the list?

Also, will update the logo this week.

Can’t wait.

Arc

Hey Ed, looks like I’m missing from the list?

Also, will update the logo this week.

Can’t wait.

Arc

How could I have missed that? I think you were first one in the barn, Arc. I will fix that right up. ED

PS - tell me your dates again? Premium I assume?

Last edited:
How could I have missed that? I think you were first one in the barn, Arc. I will fix that right up. ED

PS - tell me your dates again? Premium I assume?

Who knows lol. Checking in on the 10 and out on 17. Premium. Thanks!

Just had a thought - yes I know scary - The trolly @ MK, every morning they have a family etc to ride on it - that would be cool if all of us at the Dis meet could be the group to be their guest one day? What are your thoughts on doing this?
That would be great. I'm not sure the trolley would ever be the same though.

j

Just throwing this out there. When DW and I were there in Sept '18 we did the Segway tour around The Fort. It was just the 2 of us and it was a blast.
DS is 18 now so he wants to go. I know it's a little pricey, but we had fun and we were glad we did.
We would be up for doing again. Any thoughts on a group tour?

Just throwing this out there. When DW and I were there in Sept '18 we did the Segway tour around The Fort. It was just the 2 of us and it was a blast.
DS is 18 now so he wants to go. I know it's a little pricey, but we had fun and we were glad we did.
We would be up for doing again. Any thoughts on a group tour?
I’m in!! I have my older 2 boys- they will be 18 next fall and would LOVE to do this as well!! Although I have to admit- maybe they would draw a little comic relief their way and then no one would notice my VERY unskilled Segway driving lol

Are they insured? I was voted most likely to drive a segway into a lake or something like that back in high school.
Oh, we're way past high school. Besides, you don't go by the water at all. Except for by the bat house and Bay Lake. Nothing to worry about :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter