The gap between festivals

mm824

Mouseketeer
Hey ya'll! Can anyone tell me what happens in Epcot between Festival of the Arts and Flower/Garden? We're looking at going down the last week of February which is basically the week after FOA ends and week before F/G begins. I'm trying to figure out if there are any food booths left at Epcot during that time. Do they remove them? Still sell leftover food? Shut down for two weeks? Will we see the transition to the gardens? Thanks!

The booths/exhibits shut down during the in-between period. I'm not sure how quick the F+G transisition is, but I would not count on seeing anything. It's pretty dead.

Hey ya'll! Can anyone tell me what happens in Epcot between Festival of the Arts and Flower/Garden? We're looking at going down the last week of February which is basically the week after FOA ends and week before F/G begins. I'm trying to figure out if there are any food booths left at Epcot during that time. Do they remove them? Still sell leftover food? Shut down for two weeks? Will we see the transition to the gardens? Thanks!
they shut them down and some are removed, no real kiosk food other than in Mexico, that one is now permanent and just switches names

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter