The Garden Claw

FIL has one, He swears by that thing! Says you can really tear up some dirt in a hurry! :) :) :)

I have never purchased one, but they sure look interesting. I'm a dirt in the hands kind of person. I love the feel of earth.

Now I've wondered about this *tool* and if it's that easy to use I think I'll have to get me one...anything to make digging in the dirt easier.

I have a garden weasel- both are use to break up the soil, and keep it cultivated even after the plant is in. :)
722235.gif

i have been thinking of one of these for my veggie garden..our soil is so packed and hard. I got a great idea for when I move the bed to a new area, about using a pitch fork to remove the sod under where the bed is going to be, instead of a shovel. I dunno maybe some guy here has a good head on his shoulder after all..... ;) lol

Pete,
To answer your question:

Garden Claw Gold™
LOOSENS, AERATES & WEEDS ANY SOIL

Your garden and back will love our Garden Claw. Cultivates, loosens, aerates and weeds all types of soil, even heavy clay. No bending or lifting. A simple one-half turn of the handles easily cultivates around shrubs and bushes, uproots weeds, or blends in fertilizers and peat moss. Also makes a perfect compost mixer, lawn aerator, or hole digger. Makes watering more efficient. 100% lifetime guarantee. Made of hardened steel for frequent use. Adjusts 4" in height.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter