The GH Official Thread Part 3

I'm wondering if it's Peter that isn't Anna's. Right now Anna is focused on Robin not being hers, but I think it will turn out to be Peter. Would make sense. Anna would never sleep with Faison, what a great way for Alex to get back at her by implanting a memory in Anna that would not only make her think she slept with Faison, but had his child.

I hope it's Peter that isn't hers. I've watched Anna and Robin since she was a little girl on the show. I know it wouldn't change anything, but I get tired of them re-writing history and I agree Anna wouldn't have ever slept with Faison.

What is up with Alexis's new therapist?

He tells her to go slow then is with Sonny, realize it is Sonny's kid and is like ok I'll help?. Yea he said last time he tried to deprogram it didn't

gowell but I don't know what this character is about.

There is no possible way that they can make Robin not be Anna’s daughter. There’s too much history between them and that would just be cruel. I do think it would make sense to have Peter be Alex’s son. Then he could turn his indifference toward her and bond with his Auntie Anna.

Am I heartless that I am not moved at all with this Oscar dying storyline. I honestly find it so boring. I think they are trying to recreate the Robin/Stone storyline, but they really dropped the ball. Now that storyline moved me.

Am I heartless that I am not moved at all with this Oscar dying storyline. I honestly find it so boring. I think they are trying to recreate the Robin/Stone storyline, but they really dropped the ball. Now that storyline moved me.
Yes, you are heartless (;)). I don't think I was watching GH when the Robin and Stone thing was going on. I keep thinking some sort of miracle will happen and the tumor will start to shrink magically.

My DH and I were thinking it would make a good story if Joss’s kidney suddenly started to fail. Then Oscar would die, she would get his kidney and they would be together forever, in a way. Better that she have his kidney than Nelle’s. But now we’re thinking that Jordan will get a kidney from Oscar after he dies. Today’s preview showed Curtis saying that Jordan urgently needs a kidney. I’ll bet that’s the way it’s going.

My DH and I were thinking it would make a good story if Joss’s kidney suddenly started to fail. Then Oscar would die, she would get his kidney and they would be together forever, in a way. Better that she have his kidney than Nelle’s. But now we’re thinking that Jordan will get a kidney from Oscar after he dies. Today’s preview showed Curtis saying that Jordan urgently needs a kidney. I’ll bet that’s the way it’s going.

I didn't think of that. I think you may be right!

Well looks like it's Alexis' secret that Kristina told. Did we know Alexis ran Kiefer over on purpose or are they rewriting history?
Also, I'm glad it looks Robin is Anna's daughter, I'm pretty convinced now that it's Peter that is not her son.

Well looks like it's Alexis' secret that Kristina told. Did we know Alexis ran Kiefer over on purpose or are they rewriting history?
Also, I'm glad it looks Robin is Anna's daughter, I'm pretty convinced now that it's Peter that is not her son.
I'm pretty sure we knew that.

Ok, for some reason I thought it really was an accident. Interesting Sonny thinks it's about him and Alexis isn't even concerned lol.
I kinda think it may have started as an accident, but then maybe she ran him over again on purpose or didn't get help or something... I don't remember for sure - I might try to do some digging lol.

https://soapdirt.com/general-hospital-spoilers-kristina-tricked-shiloh-or-gh-writers-forgot-history/

This is all I could find, so I'm not sure. I guess it's more that she didn't intentionally go out seeking to kill him, but she also didn't decide not to when the opportunity arose lol. Either way it sounds like it really wouldn't matter as she's already been sentenced for the "crime."

That's what I was thinking. Shiloh really can't do anything with that since she has been found innocent already. I guess maybe she could be disbarred again if it came out.

Okay, it's really looking like Kevin and Ava will get together. I have a feeling Kevin will agree to fake a relationship as a way to make up for keeping Ryan a secret, but along the way will fall in love with her.

On a crazy note I was also thinking, is it possible that that is Ryan. Could Ryan have switched places again with Kevin and it was actually Kevin's hand we find, their DNA would be a match.

I hope that Kevin and Laura stay together and they all just team up to make it look like Kevin and Ava are a couple!

I’d have no problem gettin’ nekkid with Shiloh.

NuValerie’s intro was odd. I was asking myself why is the waitress (?) hovering over Willow and Chase. Oh! That’s the new Valerie!

I think Willow’s saying to Harmony “ you’re my mother” is a red herring. She’ll probably say tomorrow Harmony was like the mother of DOD.

I have a feeling Harmony is Willow's mother.

How was Kristina able to make a call from Alexis phone, you have to have the person's password, which I doubt she has. You can make emergency calls, but that is only 911 or whoever the person has deemed as their emergency person, which I highly doubt Valerie is to Alexis.

I also wanted to add, why didn't Michael say Shiloh would have slept with her after she became part of the trust, granted Kristina probably wouldn't have believed him, but now it looks like she will get out of there and go right to Shiloh. Had Michael told her when Shiloh goes to have sex with her the lightbulb would have gone off, now it won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter