The GH Official Thread Part 3

Does Julian know Michael and Nelle are Willey's real parents? The other day he said to Brad something about Brad stumbling into that random woman in the woods with a baby, leading me to believe he doesn't know. Also, why is Brad worried, he knows Shiloh isn't the real father. All he has to do is say I want a paternity test knowing it won't match. Yes, they were suppose to have Willow's child but Brad could just play dumb and say there must have been a mistake and Willey is still theirs.

Does Julian know Michael and Nelle are Willey's real parents? The other day he said to Brad something about Brad stumbling into that random woman in the woods with a baby, leading me to believe he doesn't know. Also, why is Brad worried, he knows Shiloh isn't the real father. All he has to do is say I want a paternity test knowing it won't match. Yes, they were suppose to have Willow's child but Brad could just play dumb and say there must have been a mistake and Willey is still theirs.
I thought he did know that the baby is really Michael's.

Does anyone else feel like the whole thing with the DA's relationship with Shiloh came out of left field? I'm thinking that the writers just decided to throw that in there to justify the fans not liking her.

Does anyone else feel like the whole thing with the DA's relationship with Shiloh came out of left field? I'm thinking that the writers just decided to throw that in there to justify the fans not liking her.

Yes! That was very weird! Now I really don't like her!

I agree! Is she in the trust? We know she has a pledge. I don;t think the writers know what to do with her character!

If she's in the trust than she knows Shiloh sleeps with the woman. She acted mortified when Sonny was telling her what happens to women in the trust. I agree they don't know what to do with the character.

If she's in the trust than she knows Shiloh sleeps with the woman. She acted mortified when Sonny was telling her what happens to women in the trust. I agree they don't know what to do with the character.

True- but the ones who really believe in Shiloh , like Daisy don't seem to be bothered about what's involved in getting into the trust. Daisy seems very jealous of the other women. She didn't like Kristina getting close to Shiloh. Margaux seems pretty gullible, too.

So I just read that the actress who plays Margeaux is leaving the show and returning to Y&R(?). It doesn't surprise me since the writers obviously couldn't figure out what to do with her. I'm wondering if they'll figure out a way to say that she killed Ryan, to give her an exit (send her off to prison). But I just can't figure out a motive for her.

So I just read that the actress who plays Margeaux is leaving the show and returning to Y&R(?). It doesn't surprise me since the writers obviously couldn't figure out what to do with her. I'm wondering if they'll figure out a way to say that she killed Ryan, to give her an exit (send her off to prison). But I just can't figure out a motive for her.

So both her and Nina going back to Y & R?

But in true soap opera style, he could have been in an accident. His face was so damaged that he had to have extensive plastic surgery. ;)

It just occurred to me to wonder how Kevin could pass as his twin brother to sign for permission to donate the kidney, when Ryan had a very distinctive feature-only one hand. No one noticed?

It just occurred to me to wonder how Kevin could pass as his twin brother to sign for permission to donate the kidney, when Ryan had a very distinctive feature-only one hand. No one noticed?

Good point. They'll probably say that he kept his right hand under the covers so no one would notice. It was so out of character for Ryan to sign away his kidney to the police commissioner. They made it look like Stella appealed to his fear that he would burn in hell if he didn't agree to sign. I still don't buy that he would give in that easily. It had to be Kevin. But of course, they put Ryan into a coma and shipped him off to the prison hospital. He'll be back...eventually.

Well interesting to see how many were involved in duping Ryan. I was mostly surprised by Valerie getting involved since she is a cop. Funny how Jordon put it all together so fast lol

And who else is at the same prison/hospital? Some baby momma. How did she get into his room anyway?

And who else is at the same prison/hospital? Some baby momma. How did she get into his room anyway?

It looked like she came in with a laundry bin, probably for her prison job. Of course those two had to meet at some point, but there's no way a female inmate would be entering a male inmate's room unsupervised. Heck, they wouldn't even be in the same section of the prison!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter