The GH Official Thread Part 3

I used to like the Kim character. I know she's been through the worst thing possible and she's not really in her right mind, but geez! That man is Franco with a mental illness. His mind has been altered by artificial means. The body belongs to Franco, Elizabeth's husband. Kim is an absolute creep to sleep with him and then try to run away with him. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up pregnant. The whole story line is science fiction!

I used to like the Kim character. I know she's been through the worst thing possible and she's not really in her right mind, but geez! That man is Franco with a mental illness. His mind has been altered by artificial means. The body belongs to Franco, Elizabeth's husband. Kim is an absolute creep to sleep with him and then try to run away with him. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up pregnant. The whole story line is science fiction!
if it was reversed Elizabeth would have done just as Kim did.

But poor Julian. He just sold his bar, right? To run away with Kim.

Reactions: Kae

The coming week should be interesting with Shiloh on the loose. I hope he goes down in flames!I After that's over, we need a couples mix-up. There are too many mismatched pairs and too many missed opportunities. Here's my analysis:

- While I used to like Maxie and Peter, he's acting too much like his father lately and doesn't deserve her. Maxie should be with Chase. He took Nathan's place on the police force and there seemed to be something between them early on. I would like to see him with Maxie.

- And while I think Chase and Willow are cute together, they're boring. Willow belongs with Michael. They grieved the loss of their babies together and seem to have an emotional connection. Sasha's scheme with Valentin is just cruel and Michael doesn't need to get sucked into it. Michael will be getting Jonah back and should raise him with Willow. Even though he's not biologically hers, Willow loves Jonah and even spent time in jail to save him from Shiloh. When it's revealed that he's not actually hers, I think Willow will still love him just the same.

- Lucas will undoubtedly kick Brad to the curb. They need to bring back Felix to help Lucas heal. I love the Felix character and I'd like to see him around more often than the Nurse's Ball.

- Nina needs to ditch Valentin and get together with Jax. That would be interesting since they both have such strong personalities.

- Lulu needs to stay with Hot Dustin. She would be stupid not to!

Anyone want to take a bet on Kim being pregnant?
Funny... I just assumed right away the she would be. Watched a soap for too long, obviously.

Her character is just pathetic now. From trying to manipulate Julian into having a kid with her, to practically assaulting Drew to accomplish the same, to sleeping with Franco under these circumstances when Julian has agreed to move away FOR HER. Ugh. This is the fastest that a soap has ever made a character unlikable.

In case you haven't heard Michael Knight is coming back - no not as Tad Martin but as a new character. First appearance will be Sept. 30. Wonder if he will be a good character or a bad one?

Loved the campiness this week of Cassandra sanitizing the interrogation table in handcuffs. I live for that stuff! Jessica Tuck is utterly fabulous!

Roger was on One Life to Live. But still super cool!
I read that Michael E Knight is a good friend of James Patrick Stuart who plays Valentin so maybe that's how this came about.

Last edited:
Roger was on One Life to Live. But still super cool!
I read that Michael E Knight is a good friend of James Patrick Stuart who plays Valentin so maybe that's how this came about.

I thought he was on both. Didn't he play a rapist on AMC or was it OLTL? I get all the soaps mixed up lol.

Roger started out as a rapist of Marty (a woman btw) on OLTL when they were in college. At some point it was discovered he was part of the Lord family and Vicky's brother. Years later, his daughter Starr, who played Kiki originally on GH, dated Marty's son Cole.

Roger started out as a rapist of Marty (a woman btw) on OLTL when they were in college. At some point it was discovered he was part of the Lord family and Vicky's brother. Years later, his daughter Starr, who played Kiki originally on GH, dated Marty's son Cole.
I really didn't like Roger on OLTL but really like him now as an adult. Great actor!

Ok, it's all starting to come back to me. Michael E Knight's character was in a love triangle with Greg and Jenny on AMC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!