The GH Official Thread Part 3

Remember Opal was Jenny and Tad's real mom, but he was adopted by the Martin's? I know, it was a LONG time ago! :)

So when a bad guy is on the loose, why do the good guys split up and then turn their backs on the obvious route the bad guy is going to take?

So when a bad guy is on the loose, why do the good guys split up and then turn their backs on the obvious route the bad guy is going to take?
Or you know take the 2 seconds to send a text "Hey, got a weird call from Dev...headed to the Haunted Star" or better yet take the detective you passed in the hospital with you lol.

MIchael E Knight representing Nelle, I can't wait. Should be some good scenes coming up.

I'm assuming that Kendra that is working Alexis out is the sister of the guy that Alexis ran over and I'm also assuming that supplement is drugged.

I'm more convinced than ever that Willow is Nina's daughter after that Steam room incident. Who ever guessed that on this thread, I think you're right! :thumbsup2

Also, I don't get this whole Carly/Sonny baby story. What's the point? I can see if it turned out she wasn't really pregnant (due to age) and it was some other medical issue. Or if the baby really was ill, but now the surgery is done and everything is ok? So unlike a soap!
I don't wish Carly ill or the baby but it's been non-eventful and boring.
Is it because Morgan is gone and they need a biological kid between them?

I'm more convinced than ever that Willow is Nina's daughter after that Steam room incident. Who ever guessed that on this thread, I think you're right! :thumbsup2

I was waiting for us to see the half heart in the steam room. I think it's pretty definite Willow is her daughter. I just wonder how Harmony ended up with Willow, was she also pregnant and her baby died and they were switched, kind of what happened to Willow, her baby died and then was switched.

Also, I don't get this whole Carly/Sonny baby story. What's the point? I can see if it turned out she wasn't really pregnant (due to age) and it was some other medical issue. Or if the baby really was ill, but now the surgery is done and everything is ok? So unlike a soap!
I don't wish Carly ill or the baby but it's been non-eventful and boring.
Is it because Morgan is gone and they need a biological kid between them?

OMG, I was thinking the same thing, that's it??? Like you I don't particularly like ill baby storylines, but I figure something more would come out of it, maybe the baby needing special care and we could see how Carly and Sonny handle that.

I loved Patrick Stuart's line about his father didn't sing. He's the son of Chad Stuart of Chad and Jeremy. I loved them back in the days. Saw them perform in 1964.

What's going to happen with Sam?

They'll put her in Pentonville and she'll eventually get cleared. This is the most ridiculous story! Shiloh escaped from custody, kidnapped Sam, Dev and Wiley at gunpoint. After letting Dev and Wiley go, he took Sam out on the boat against her will. He was standing over Jason with a gaffing hook when she shot him in the back with a flare gun. How is that not self-defense? He died during the commission of multiple felonies that put Sam's personal safety at risk. How can she possibly be accused of murdering him? Because he didn't have the gun in his hand at the time? It's all just stupid.

They'll put her in Pentonville and she'll eventually get cleared. This is the most ridiculous story! Shiloh escaped from custody, kidnapped Sam, Dev and Wiley at gunpoint. After letting Dev and Wiley go, he took Sam out on the boat against her will. He was standing over Jason with a gaffing hook when she shot him in the back with a flare gun. How is that not self-defense? He died during the commission of multiple felonies that put Sam's personal safety at risk. How can she possibly be accused of murdering him? Because he didn't have the gun in his hand at the time? It's all just stupid.
I agree, totally stupid.

Also what’s stupid is how meek they’re making Sam’s character, she’s been around the block many times! Stupid stupid.

Looking forward to the Wiley/Jonah storyline coming out soon! (I hope)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!