The GH Official Thread Part 3

Glad we got a bed scene with Brad and Lucas and Chase in a towel.

I wonder what Kendra’s powder is gonna do to Alexis.

I wish Nelle were paroled.

I love Cynthia Watros!

I agree. But who could be brought back from the dead? Nicholas, Morgan, Drew? hmmmmm.

Did I detect Martin Gray with a southern drawl today? Also, Franco seems to have a bit of one when he speaks as Drew; which Drew never had.

Did I detect Martin Gray with a southern drawl today? Also, Franco seems to have a bit of one when he speaks as Drew; which Drew never had.

Remember Drew thought he was Jason, Jason didn't have a southern drawl. I'm assuming when Drew was Drew, he did speak with a southern drawl, which is why Franco is now.

Does anyone ever have fun at Port Charles parties? Take the Halloween party. Nina's yelling at Sasha. Michael's trying to defend her. Valentin is trying to back Nina off to save his own skin. Willow joins in the yelling and Chase backs her up. Jordan is sulking because TJ wants to propose to Molly. Curtis has to talk her down. TJ and Molly miss half of the party because Alexis is sick. Jax, Laura and Curtis stand around and speculate about the painting. The only one who seems to be having a good time is the bartender that Julian paid to send a pic of his, well, himself to Brad! They should just stop having parties in that town. No one has fun!

Was this dead dad day on soaps? Theo's dead dad on Y&R and Tony shows up on GF. It was nice seeing Tony, though.

Was great to see Tony again. I do feel bad for Lucas, not sure how he's going to take it when it's revealed Wiley is Michael's.

The other day there was a scene at the front door of Jasper's new house. It so reminded me of the front door of Lanfair from One life to live. Any other former OLTL fans notice that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter