The GH Official Thread Part 3

OK, Looks like The President is doing a news conference now.
Guess they knew ahead of time and decided on the re-run.

Lulu has a bicornuate (heart shaped) uterus. She can get pregnant, but not carry to term.

Ironically, so do I. And one doctor told me that I couldn't carry to term, that all my children would be premies. I went to a high-risk obstetrician for a second opinion and then had 2 DSs, the first one was a few weeks early, but the second was 5 days late. Maybe Lulu will have a "surprise" pregnancy some day.
On a different note, I couldn't help noticing when she saw Britt's baby for the first time when she was visiting Nicholas. She went over and asked to pick him up-the writers seemed to be setting things up for her to bond with the baby.

Ironically, so do I. And one doctor told me that I couldn't carry to term, that all my children would be premies. I went to a high-risk obstetrician for a second opinion and then had 2 DSs, the first one was a few weeks early, but the second was 5 days late. Maybe Lulu will have a "surprise" pregnancy some day.
On a different note, I couldn't help noticing when she saw Britt's baby for the first time when she was visiting Nicholas. She went over and asked to pick him up-the writers seemed to be setting things up for her to bond with the baby.

Yep, and his Uncle Nikolas has been bonding with him quite a bit too!

Morgan shot Max (who's not doing good at all) and then left with Julian when Sonny was yelling for Morgan to apply pressure to the wound. Sonny wound up taking the blame to Anna for Max' shooting. As predicted Patrick broke Sabrina's heart and chose Robin. A gravely wounded Carlos shows up at Sabrina's door begging for help. Rafe was at the hospital because he punched a wall :(

Still CAN NOT STAND Morgan. That kid is a terrible actor. Don't like Robin either. Is it just me or is she playing the "entitlement" card. Don't like her, never have.

Now Patrick...I'll take him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Still CAN NOT STAND Morgan. That kid is a terrible actor. Don't like Robin either. Is it just me or is she playing the "entitlement" card. Don't like her, never have.

Now Patrick...I'll take him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You hit the nail on the head with these statements. What really pisses me off about him choosing Robin is the fact that "we" all know that she won't be sticking around for the long haul. I think that it would drive more story for Patrick to have said, I'm sorry Robin, but I took you to your word and I MOVED ON! Plus they are truly dumbing down her character, making her waaaaaaaay too needy. She's a Scorpio for Pete's sake! It's like what they have done with Lulu since JMB left the role.

After the shoot out i decided for a mobster Sunny is a terrible shot! When he shot Carlos he looked surprised. Really? I guess it's b/c his hit men do all his dirty work. Then somehow, when taken by surprise Morgan (who looks like he has never held a gun before) somehow shoots Max. Ugh. :rolleyes:

The actress that plays her is expecting a baby due in May, so it was a natural decision I think...

Morgan + gun = innocent getting shot. and poor Max.

I was wondering how they were going to have Maxi be out of the picture for awhile.

Robin and Patrick make me want to hurl. I used to like them together, but now not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter