The GH Official Thread Part 3

Morgan + gun = innocent getting shot. and poor Max.

I was wondering how they were going to have Maxi be out of the picture for awhile.

Robin and Patrick make me want to hurl. I used to like them together, but now not so much.

I'm not feeling Robin this go around either. She reminds me too much of Lulu now...too whiny, clingy, and needy and the chemistry seems off with Patrick too.

Throughout the whole drawn out "Who will Patrick choose?" drama, I kept thinking, I bet he chooses Robin and then Sabrina will find out she's pregnant. Come on, GH writers, surely you can do better than that!

As much as new Morgan annoys me, that shootout scene was one of the more dramatic ones GH has had in a while. I was actually surprised when Morgan left with Julian.

Also two random observations from today:

1. Nikolas' satiny bedding is ridiculous. I get that they are trying to make his home seem "royal" but I kept thinking it looked more like a Royal Room at POR than a bed belonging to an actual real life prince. :rotfl2:

2. Was this the fastest week ever? Wasn't it just Christmas morning yesterday and today's episode was New Year's Eve?

Throughout the whole drawn out "Who will Patrick choose?" drama, I kept thinking, I bet he chooses Robin and then Sabrina will find out she's pregnant. Come on, GH writers, surely you can do better than that!

As much as new Morgan annoys me, that shootout scene was one of the more dramatic ones GH has had in a while. I was actually surprised when Morgan left with Julian.

Also two random observations from today:

1. Nikolas' satiny bedding is ridiculous. I get that they are trying to make his home seem "royal" but I kept thinking it looked more like a Royal Room at POR than a bed belonging to an actual real life prince. :rotfl2:

2. Was this the fastest week ever? Wasn't it just Christmas morning yesterday and today's episode was New Year's Eve?

Yes, I kept laughing at that too. It was just so weird. I think it ended up happening because I believe the episode that ran yesterday was supposed to run on Monday (interrupted due to president speaking) so they would have had at least a couple days in between, but still really awkward.

.......Robin and Patrick make me want to hurl. I used to like them together, but now not so much.

Oh this is so me! He really doesn't seem to be feelin' the love this time around!

So is Robin going to just bow out when everyone learns Sabrina is pregnant? I would think given the fact that she grew up without her parents, she would not leave her own child. Why did they bring her back? Are they scrabbling with a re-write because Sabrina became pregnant in real life? SMH

Wow, what a snoozefest!! I just finished watching Thursday and Friday's DVRed episodes and I admit I FFed through about 50% of Thursdays and 90% of Fridays shows! It was so bad that my younger daughter came in while I was FFing and was like do you even watch this?? I'm guessing that next week will be no better either........ just when I thought that it was getting good again.........

Wow, what a snoozefest!! I just finished watching Thursday and Friday's DVRed episodes and I admit I FFed through about 50% of Thursdays and 90% of Fridays shows! It was so bad that my younger daughter came in while I was FFing and was like do you even watch this?? I'm guessing that next week will be no better either........ just when I thought that it was getting good again.........

:rolleyes2 I ff through most of the show. I watched the Maxie parts since she'll be off for a bit but the rest is ridiculous. I do really like Sam and Silas so I will watch them. Ugh but boring, entitled Robin I do not watch.

I can not believe that the writers could not come up with a better story line then Sabrina is pregnant, Robin said no to getting pregnant and Robin and Patrick are going to renew their vows.

The whole pregnant thing is such old news and been used toooooooooooo many times already!

Maybe Sabrina will bust in in the middle of their vow renewal and say she is pregnant? The whole thing is just stupid.

I'm a fan of Robin and Patrick, but the baby storyline is so old. The vow renewal just seems in really poor taste. After all, Patrick just said vows a week or so ago. Very tacky.

I'm a fan of Robin and Patrick, but the baby storyline is so old. The vow renewal just seems in really poor taste. After all, Patrick just said vows a week or so ago. Very tacky.

AGREED!

When she said Emma will love it. Really?
I think she might say didn't we just do this? LOL

Such a sad poor storyline.

Do we think Lulu is going to be pregnant?

Boy, Kelly Monaco looked absolutely gorgeous yesterday. Her hair and makeup were flawless. We have met her so many times at Super Soap Weekend and she is the nicest person. I wonder what Silas' secret is too. I really like them together.

Just wanted to take a minute to say Thank You to Disney for yanking the plug on SoapNet. No more old classic reruns of GH, AMC, and OLTL. Now when you go to the channel it's just the DirecTV logo. Also no more Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls reruns either

Just wanted to take a minute to say Thank You to Disney for yanking the plug on SoapNet. No more old classic reruns of GH, AMC, and OLTL. Now when you go to the channel it's just the DirecTV logo. Also no more Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls reruns either

I hate it too...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!