The GH Official Thread Part 3

Was it Lulu's egg or embryo that was stolen? They keep saying embryo but if it was an embryo wouldn't it be Dante's? To be an embryo it would have already been fertilized right? Or am I wrong?

truly think it was an egg, and then Stavros was supposed to provide sperm but then they're the "medical experts " bahahahahaha :rotfl:

For those of us watching for 20 years or better the flashbacks have been great! Now that Nell has been sent to the rear.... YAY! I was really starting to dislike that story line. Now if we could only get LuLu to stop asking people for the unrealistic, like Kevin putting his career on the line, it would be better.

For those of us watching for 20 years or better the flashbacks have been great! Now that Nell has been sent to the rear.... YAY! I was really starting to dislike that story line. Now if we could only get LuLu to stop asking people for the unrealistic, like Kevin putting his career on the line, it would be better.

I really "still" can not stand the new Lulu. She is a terrible actress. She puts shame on the Spencer name. I was kind of glad they did not give her custody.

Jane Elliott is retiring!! Omg I'm so bummed. Love her. the whole Larry Ashton plot is about her leaving.

Kae

I'm over Carly and Sonny. He's being such a butt. Why do the writer's keep saying the same thing??? She's not pissed at the sleeping together but about the decision not to tell her. I've heard it 7 different ways enough already! Alexis needs a good swift kick in the butt too. Good grief.

Wow. I'm amazed that even though I searched the internet last night, I still don't know whether Kelly Monaco was/is really pregnant and also who that baby on the show is. I thought I read somewhere that you can't have a baby on the show who's under 3 months old, but that baby sure looks/acts it. And did Nell really sleep with Sonny? I thought that she staged the whole thing so that he'd think they did.

Wow. I'm amazed that even though I searched the internet last night, I still don't know whether Kelly Monaco was/is really pregnant and also who that baby on the show is. I thought I read somewhere that you can't have a baby on the show who's under 3 months old, but that baby sure looks/acts it. And did Nell really sleep with Sonny? I thought that she staged the whole thing so that he'd think they did.
Nell set Sonny up. Drugged his drink then got necked :) in his bed.

Car Wreck Stupid. Why do I keep watching?
I wish the writers were as loyal to us as I am to GH.

Yeah, it's a train wreck for me but I've been watching since I was 12, circa 1976. I went to catholic school all of my friends went to public so I was home before them. I use to watch Ryan's Hope, AMC, One Life to Live, GH and Edge of Night. I'm not sure I could pull the plug, sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter