The GH Official Thread Part 3

Any one else trying to place the new publisher? I had to look her up. She played Marian Colby on All my Children. To refresh memories, she was bad girl Liza Colby's mom/ Had an affair with Tad/Later married Stuart Chandler.

Good to see her again. :)

Any one else trying to place the new publisher? I had to look her up. She played Marian Colby on All my Children. To refresh memories, she was bad girl Liza Colby's mom/ Had an affair with Tad/Later married Stuart Chandler.

Good to see her again. :)

OMG, THANKS.........because between yesterday and today I was trying to place her!!!!

I barely remember her but I soooooo remembered LIZA!!!

That s/l with Nathan and Amy ...... bizarre. He is a detective, go do your job and stop involving yourself with Amy.

LuLu is so big......poor thing. I just wish she has her baby reallllllll soon!

OK here is my comment on Billy Miller. I absolutely loved him on Y&R as Billy Abbott!!! His character was so charming and a real playboy!!! Jumping in and out of bed with everyone, getting himself in trouble over and over again!!! He was so much fun to watch!!! So handsome always dressed in whatever (suits) looking all so sexy!!! So when he left for GH, I followed him as he was a real daytime heart throb!!!

Blah ...... he is so 'dark' on GH. He is so serious all the time. So angry all the time. Ready to beat someone up. Wears the same drab clothing. Never smiles but rarely. I am just so disappointed.
He was sooooooo much FUN on Y&R. A real FAN FAV. His relationship with Sam ...... blah. I cannot stand her.

You gotta love soap operas and how they age kids whenever they feel like it! Just a couple of years ago, Josslyn, Spencer, Emma and Cameron were at Lila's Kids together, as campers. The boys were fighting over Emma, and Joss agreed to help Spencer try to make her jealous. So now, Spencer is still a kid and a camper, and Joss is his counselor! I get why they age certain characters, it's just funny when other kids they used to hang out with stay a lot younger.

What's really funny is that Cameron was born on the show before Molly. She's now a college student, living with her boyfriend. Last time we saw Cameron, he was like 10 years younger than her!

Does anyone else wish Nicolas would return? I feel so sorry for Spencer.

Yes but I did not like the last Guys that played him at all. I was hoping that Faith Roscoe was behind all the stuff with Julian not Olivia.

In true soap fashion, he could return with a new face. After being in an accident, he needed major surgery on his face. He had temporary amnesia and then started to remember who he was. He finds his way back to Port Charles in time to see Spencer in the play and stops whatever plan Spencer has cooked up to kill Valentino. :)

I think we'll see Nikolas back before we see Tyler Christopher.

Can't wait to see Serena and Scott and Lucy tomorrow.

I'm really digging Josslyn and Oscar and I usually hate under age 18 romance.

Loving all things Spencer.

I actually didn't mind Nick Stabile as Nikolas. Or Coltin Scott when he played him back in the day with Gia. I adore Tyler but I could accept a Nikolas recast if they don't want him back or he can't accept their contract terms.

But I can NEVER accept Valentin as a romantic hero as long as he's got Nik's murder on his hands...

What's with Kelly Monaco? I thought she looked super thin the other day.

Yes, what is this s/l they have given her. Its not postpartum depression .. its something else.

She dreamed of murdering Sonny .. something odd is going on with her.

Yes, what is this s/l they have given her. Its not postpartum depression .. its something else.

She dreamed of murdering Sonny .. something odd is going on with her.

I read somewhere that Sam will be diagnosed with meningitis and its been messing with her brain. Of course, I tend to read a lot of things about the show that don't end up happening, so who knows?

Does anyone else think they didn't make Ava's burns look that bad? I know they can only do so much with makeup, but all of her features are intact. Her hairline is perfect. She really only has burn marks and redness on her skin. She's up and walking without too much trouble. If she were an actual patient, I would think her prognosis would be very good and the scarring could eventually be corrected with surgery.

I read an article about why the writers had to burn Ava. The character had become so vile after what she did to Morgan. The only way to redeem her and gather sympathy for her was to have something catastrophic happen. It's the same reason Elizabeth got raped as a teenager. She was lying, scheming and totally out of control. After the rape, she became a lot more sympathetic and they were able to take the character in different direction. They're trying to do the same thing with Ava. But I think they either should have made her face look a lot worse, or just don't show it to us and let us imagine how bad it looks.

Does anyone know what the story is with Kristin Storms coming back? Last I heard, I thought she was coming back in June,but so far it doesn't seem like they even mention her that much, so it doesn't seem like they're gearing up to bring her back.

Does anyone else think they didn't make Ava's burns look that bad? I know they can only do so much with makeup, but all of her features are intact. Her hairline is perfect. She really only has burn marks and redness on her skin. She's up and walking without too much trouble. If she were an actual patient, I would think her prognosis would be very good and the scarring could eventually be corrected with surgery.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I also thought she looked better than I thought, and she seems to be getting better faster than I expected.

Does anyone know what the story is with Kristin Storms coming back? Last I heard, I thought she was coming back in June,but so far it doesn't seem like they even mention her that much, so it doesn't seem like they're gearing up to bring her back.

I read that she was back on the set filming scenes. They usually film about six weeks in advance of the shows airing. I think she'll be back in a few weeks. They're setting up Nathan for her return with all the Man Landers stuff. Maxie will definitely have a problem with him working so closely with Amy.

I read an article about why the writers had to burn Ava. The character had become so vile after what she did to Morgan. The only way to redeem her and gather sympathy for her was to have something catastrophic happen. It's the same reason Elizabeth got raped as a teenager. She was lying, scheming and totally out of control. After the rape, she became a lot more sympathetic and they were able to take the character in different direction. They're trying to do the same thing with Ava. But I think they either should have made her face look a lot worse, or just don't show it to us and let us imagine how bad it looks.

I was expecting it to be much worse.

I was also expecting Ava's scars to be much worse, just seemed to be red with a few raised scars, nothing that couldn't be corrected pretty easily. On the show they were talking like Ava's scars could not be fixed easily.

So do we think Valentine kidnapped Spencer? I'm thinking no since he is the most likely suspect.

I don't think Valentin took Spencer. I saw in a preview that Jason is going to interrogate and torture Valentin. That should be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!