The GH Official Thread Part 3

Oh Hayden, Hayden, Hayden...Why would you let your creepy ex-husband blackmail you? So you drove drunk years ago and caused an accident that hurt a child. That's terrible. But do you really think Finn would dump you over it? Finn, the addict who lied and stole to get his drug fix? Of all the people in world, he would understand. He might ask why you didn't tell him about this before. But with all you went through to support him through his addiction and recovery, do you really think he would dump you? He knows you came to town under false pretenses. He knows you posed as Jason's wife. He knows you used to be Rachel Berlin and that you were involved in your father's Ponzi scheme. Apparently, he doesn't care. So just go directly to him and tell him the truth. Confront the ex-husband together and send him out of town. It seems really silly that she's trying to appease the ex and keep Finn in the dark.

I know we're supposed to suspend belief when watching these shows, but the writers need to give us a little more credit. There's only one secret clinic that can fix Eva's burns? It's called cosmetic surgery...lasers...skin grafts. It's pretty common.

So Hayden is being written off the show already. Now Steve Burton is coming back as a new character, this should be an interesting storyline.

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet but I've read that they reached a contract agreement to keep William DeVry.

So now I'm reading that Robert Palmer Watkins who plays Dillon has been fired! Can't they have one happy couple on this show? First they break up Finn and Hayden and now Dillon and Kiki? Besides, they hardly have any Quartermaines left as it is. It seems like they have been putting Griffin and Kiki together more as they try to care for Ava. Perhaps they're heading toward being a couple? I would rather they get rid of Franco and put Liz with Griffin. Franco creeps me out!

Or maybe they're trying to free up Kiki for this "new" character that Steve Burton's going to play. I'm trying to figure out how he's going to fit into the landscape. Maybe Steve Burton will play Jason's long lost cousin, ala Bill Eckert when Anthony Geary first came back? Does anyone know when Steve Burton's coming back?

GH is airing a repeat Monday due to the eclipse. I think it's the episode where Sam confronts Sonny. Only Days and B&B will be airing new episodes. Y&R is preempted entirely.

I'm catching up on last weeks episodes.... I want to poke my eyes out with a fork. I don't think there is one story line that I am enjoying, right now. Nell is messing around with Michael while the necklace is missing. Finn is saying the Hayden is missing.... no she's not she took off, big difference. I know that I need to suspend my disbelief but I think I've reached the end of that point. Is there anyone else feeling the same way?

I'm just having a lot of trouble with the storyline of Ava and her supposedly badly burned face. I mean, really-everything looks OK to me, except that mask she wears. And what's with the priest/doctor getting involved. That came out of left field for me.
And I have a feeling that Steve Burton's return and associated storyline is really going to suspend my disbelief. It reminded me that supposedly, Jason and Franco were brothers, weren't they? Then how come I've never seen any interaction between the current Jason and the current Franco?

I'm just having a lot of trouble with the storyline of Ava and her supposedly badly burned face. I mean, really-everything looks OK to me, except that mask she wears. And what's with the priest/doctor getting involved. That came out of left field for me.
And I have a feeling that Steve Burton's return and associated storyline is really going to suspend my disbelief. It reminded me that supposedly, Jason and Franco were brothers, weren't they? Then how come I've never seen any interaction between the current Jason and the current Franco?
because Franco is not Alan's son. He's Scotty's

because Franco is not Alan's son. He's Scotty's

Correct. We found out that while Jason was born to Susan Moore and fathered by Alan Quartermaine, Franco was actually born to Heather Webber and fathered by Scotty Baldwin. Jason and Franco are not twins or brothers.

It seems that the picture Franco painted of the two little boys will have something to do with Steve Burton's return. Franco said he had an imaginary friend when he was younger and he doesn't like to talk about it. It could be that Franco had a twin brother who was taken away when they were young. The two played together as toddlers and Franco remembers him as an imaginary friend when he was actually real. Perhaps this will be Steve Burton's new character? I don't know for sure, but it looks like Franco's "friend" will materialize soon.

Correct. We found out that while Jason was born to Susan Moore and fathered by Alan Quartermaine, Franco was actually born to Heather Webber and fathered by Scotty Baldwin. Jason and Franco are not twins or brothers.

It seems that the picture Franco painted of the two little boys will have something to do with Steve Burton's return. Franco said he had an imaginary friend when he was younger and he doesn't like to talk about it. It could be that Franco had a twin brother who was taken away when they were young. The two played together as toddlers and Franco remembers him as an imaginary friend when he was actually real. Perhaps this will be Steve Burton's new character? I don't know for sure, but it looks like Franco's "friend" will materialize soon.

Thanks. Somehow I mistakenly thought they were related. There are so many "long lost...", I get confused sometimes.

Thanks. Somehow I mistakenly thought they were related. There are so many "long lost...", I get confused sometimes.

There actually was a storyline at one point where Jason and Franco were supposed to be twins. But it ended up not being true. You didn't imagine that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter